Lefty from Cork, Ireland :)

Slynebgc

Reaction score
Handicap
Well i'm Rob, I'm 18 and from the beautiful south west of Ireland haha I play off 10 but hopefully that'll be going down a lot this summer as i haven't played properly since October :( I'm a member of Bandon Golf Club in Cork and most importantly i'm a lefty :D Loving the forum already and i think it will prove to be very helpful :)

welcome to THP Rob!

Welcome to the forum Rob!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Welcome, fellow lefty!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP. Lefties abound here, or maybe we're just louder.

I had an absolutely wonderful time in Ireland in 2001 and was able to travel about your fair district, staying in Goleen and Kinsale. Next visit, I'll be taking my clubs.

Welcome dude! I'm a righty but can always appreciate the lefty's - my pops is one.

Just tap it in, just tap it in. Give it a little tap tap tappy. Tap tap tap-a-roo via Tapatalk.

We do abound here. And we are loud as well. Lol. Welcome.

Tap, tap , taparoo...

Welcome!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to THP my fellow lefty. You should check out The Morgan Cup threads. Team Hackers has DHJKelly on our team, and he lives in Cork too.

Welcome to THP Rob!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Way hey a fello cork man. Welcome to THP Rob. I play Bandon every year and love the course. I'm the guy Yorkem above was talking about being part of The Morgan Cup 2.0 here is a link to tell you what it's all about http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=15122

Thanks for the welcome :)

Welcome to THP. Lefties abound here, or maybe we're just louder.

I had an absolutely wonderful time in Ireland in 2001 and was able to travel about your fair district, staying in Goleen and Kinsale. Next visit, I'll be taking my clubs.

Ya i live just outside Kinsale its a lovely place, I rather Bandon Golf Course tho as it's better value for money :p haha Ya you should definitely bring your clubs next time The Old Head in Kinsale is one of those must play courses, Bill Clinton played there last week i believe :)

Welcome to THP my fellow lefty. You should check out The Morgan Cup threads. Team Hackers has DHJKelly on our team, and he lives in Cork too.
Thank you :) Yeah i'll go check it out now thanks :)

Way hey a fello cork man. Welcome to THP Rob. I play Bandon every year and love the course. I'm the guy Yorkem above was talking about being part of The Morgan Cup 2.0 here is a link to tell you what it's all about

Thanks only just spotted your post after i had replied my bad.. haha Nice course alright i practically live there at the moment :) Yeah i'll go have a look at it now thanks :) Where abouts in Cork are you from? :)

Back