2012 Greenbrier Classic Thread (Spoilers)

I'm just not comfortable from that side of the tee-box Kmac, my bad man.

It's all good dude. Jumbo gripped #7 time.

This is a brutal looking putt.

(My wife just told me, "Hey, you look like that guy"...thanks dear)

That's a pretty damn good putt from there

Nice lag there....Potter miss 2 in a row?

This is a brutal looking putt.

(My wife just told me, "Hey, you look like that guy"...thanks dear)

Now that's funny, did you tell her about the conversation going on here on THP?

Heck of a lag from there for him. He gave it a run.

I think this knee knocker seals it right here for Potter.

Great putt Jman, but it just wasn't to be.

Great birdie FTW.

Potter is a winner!

Now that's funny, did you tell her about the conversation going on here on THP?

I just told her she's behind the times, lol.

Congrats to Potter. What a day of golf and a day for Cleveland Golf.

Well congrats to Ted Potter Jr. Hell of a fight by Troy Kelly...awesome golf in West Virginia!!

Local news just cut in for the putt, so I missed it. Thank you, WILM.

Heck of a shot and took a lot of cuts to push that far back on the hole. Potter for the win, congrats!

I am the only one who was hoping one of the guys would have laid up on 17?

Why lay up to a comfortable yardage and have an easy swing when you can give yourself an ackward chip or even more ackward bunker shot with your whole career on the line, I guess.

What in God's name happened today? I am looking at a 12 point day b/c it seems like everyone I've never heard of shot under par and all the guys who should have, didn't.

I didn't see any coverage but the fact that Webb didn't win and some guy who looks like biggsy did tells me that it was just a bizarre day. No offense, but I have no interest in watching Beljan, Potter Jr. and Troy Kelly battle it out for a win. I guess the one good thing is that Cleveland Golf got some wicked exposure.

What in God's name happened today? I am looking at a 12 point day b/c it seems like everyone I've never heard of shot under par and all the guys who should have, didn't.

I didn't see any coverage but the fact that Webb didn't win and some guy who looks like biggsy did tells me that it was just a bizarre day. No offense, but I have no interest in watching Beljan, Potter Jr. and Troy Kelly battle it out for a win. I guess the one good thing is that Cleveland Golf got some wicked exposure.

Dude, names or not it really was a blast to watch coming down the stretch, some amazing golf shots were being hit. Plus, they were all genuinely excited to be there and in that spot. I get where you're coming from totally, but good golf is good golf to me.

I dont know about that, TC...whatever happened to watching a life changing moment? A first win on tour? I'd think that would be just as exciting...and to me, somewhat more exciting...than watching Tiger or Phil or any of the big guns get another notch on their belt.

Sorry boys, but watching guys that are flashes in the pan doesn't make my loins tingle. I've always been that way though.

Sorry boys, but watching guys that are flashes in the pan doesn't make my loins tingle. I've always been that way though.

No apologies necessary, broski. I do understand your viewpoint.

Dude, names or not it really was a blast to watch coming down the stretch, some amazing golf shots were being hit. Plus, they were all genuinely excited to be there and in that spot. I get where you're coming from totally, but good golf is good golf to me.

I dont know about that, TC...whatever happened to watching a life changing moment? A first win on tour? I'd think that would be just as exciting...and to me, somewhat more exciting...than watching Tiger or Phil or any of the big guns get another notch on their belt.

Im with you guys. I found this to be one of the most enjoyable I have seen out of late. I guess in the end, I really only do care about seeing good golf.

Normally I'm with you, but I kinda found myself really into the golf today. Bunch of guys there at the end and any of them coulda made a charge. Was kinda fun to see who was going to gut it out.

I liked watching 2 guys I'd never heard of make it to the top of the pile then have a playoff to boot. It was exciting not knowing who was going to be able to hang in, get past the nerves and experience that almighty Tour Win.

Hey, at least a lefty won, right, Kmac? :alien:

Back