Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

I hope Cookie doesn't get Chunkylover confused for Chris Bosh

Yes, Cookie and Lebron James have a lot in common. In fact everything other than skill set, victories, height, strength, leaping ability, manliness, and did I mention victories and skill set.

Cookie doesnt have near the amount of gravitas that Spoelstra has. :alien:

I hope Cookie doesn't get Chunkylover confused for Chris Bosh

Thought I'd post this video here as well, as these comments are related.

JN, that video really does not belong here though as it is not trash talk.

I look it as more of a swing training video. Perhaps you can call it "Hacking with Cookie".

Finally, A sweetspot cookie can't miss! I hope it helps you out against team paradise, good luck

golf-club.jpg

Yes, Cookie and Lebron James have a lot in common. In fact everything other than skill set, victories, height, strength, leaping ability, manliness, and did I mention victories and skill set.

We are working on the leaping ability

Finally, A sweetspot cookie can't miss! I hope it helps you out against team paradise, good luck

golf-club.jpg

Cookie will get 400 yard toe shots with that beast

Damn Jersey............that was freaking funny! Sorry Cookie...........

Well It's still 400 yards. . .in the wrong fairway. . .

That will still leave me 100 yards closer to the flag than my competitors. I will take it.

Damn Jersey............that was freaking funny! Sorry Cookie...........

Yes, it was. I repped him for it. When you put yourself out there, you are bound to take some heat for it. Speaking of which, I have 2 videos to film this evening......better start drinking now.

JN, that video really does not belong here though as it is not trash talk.

I look it as more of a swing training video. Perhaps you can call it "Hacking with Cookie".

Of course it's trash talk. Me trashing your golf game....like most others do in here. :alien:

Of course it's trash talk. Me trashing your golf game....like most others do in here. :alien:

I've noticed a lot of people have ganged up on cookie, man. . . hahahaa

But to be fair JN, Cookie could take you out anytime he wanted. Those 70 scores of yours don't scare any of us!

That will still leave me 100 yards closer to the flag than my competitors. I will take it.

Yes, it was. I repped him for it. When you put yourself out there, you are bound to take some heat for it. Speaking of which, I have 2 videos to film this evening......better start drinking now.

I have to admit, I admire that you are so positive even when people are trash talking about you lol. . .maybe if you aim to the other fairway, your ball will land in the corresponding green

But to be fair JN, Cookie could take you out anytime he wanted. Those 70 scores of yours don't scare any of us!

Really now? Those 70s have only spurred me forward...I'd say that I'd love to face Cookie at the outing next year...but this isn't the thread for it. suffice it to say that I think I could give Cookie a run for his money in a match play situation.

Now back to your regularly scheduled trash talk...

I have to admit, I admire that you are so positive even when people are trash talking about you lol. . .maybe if you aim to the other fairway, your ball will land in the corresponding green

He was one of the biggest supporters last year and a great participant this year. Now only if his golf game was as solid as his enthusiasm for the event... :beat-up:

(and yes, his golf game is probably better than mine)

He was one of the biggest supporters last year and a great participant this year. Now only if his golf game was as solid as his enthusiasm for the event... :beat-up:

(and yes, his golf game is probably better than mine)

I have to admit, I respect cookie a lot and he does a great job, too bad he is in the wrong team-team slackers. . .

Well, if I could do that I would be one of those guys that can work the ball, measure compression, feel the lag, be the ball, all that crap. Nope, only thing I feel is making contact and then hoping it goes where I want it to.

Sorry for going off topic mods.

Turning negatives into positives. That is why we love you Cookie!!

Well, if I could do that I would be one of those guys that can work the ball, measure compression, feel the lag, be the ball, all that crap. Nope, only thing I feel is making contact and then hoping it goes where I want it to.

Sorry for going off topic mods.

I have no idea what this means. If you can feel the shaft, it's too stiff. I fyou can't feel the ball... it's probably too much. If you can't work the ball, welcome to the 90% of us club that can't.

LOL I love you.

There are two things those around me seem to know well.

1. Don't doubt me. When you do, you are going to end up looking like a fool.
2. Don't try and make me look stupid. When you do, you are going to end up looking like a fool.

After the last month or so heading into the Morgan Cup....All I am going to say is good luck to my opponents. I am all in fellas, and my plan is to absolutely ROLL SOME FOOLS! And no, I am not smiling, joking or anything of the sort. Im straight faced, dead serious and plan on walking away from this event with the Cup in my hand.

I expect you to come out of it with 4 points dude. Easily. I like this side of you. Roll clowns!

I expect you to come out of it with 4 points dude. Easily. I like this side of you. Roll clowns!

Without a doubt. I'm expecting the same out of you too, TC. I don't see anyone on the other teams taking all four points.

Thanks smalls. I'm ready to do my thang.

Back