Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wish our quarterbacks didnt eat so much popcorn before the game though

I don't want anything to do with KSU....

They do what they do man, gotta respect that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to see Dabo cry on the sideline.

Ball game.

I hate being right sometimes. Gonna lose to WVU, Texas, and Ok State for an 8-4 year. Always next year, right? LOL

I support this!

This is what quitting looks like.

This is what quitting looks like.

Lol, yup. Tons of credit to FSU too, they took some massive uppercuts and never went down.

Both great teams to watch play football.

FSU with 28 pts on their last 4 possessions, do it Noles!

My Dad is sitting here going nuts!

Here come the ballgame......OU holds here, they win.

I wish I had your faith. I hate being a realist sometimes.

This is my dad after ND got that last first down and secured the win!

And now I get to listen to all the dumbasses call in to the radio and talk about how it was the D's fault and to fire Bob. What a joke.

Remember Nate, 8-4, I called it buddy. lol

Jman, take solace in the fact that it could be worse...it could be Auburn bad...

Sorry Jman.......

Dude, no sorry needed. It's part of not just being a fan and watching the games like a fan and not a football guy, this team doesn't have "it". It takes alot more than a sports team losing nowadays to get me down, life is too good.

I'll wake up and still be an OU fan tomorrow no matter what, it happens.

Dude, no sorry needed. It's part of not just being a fan, this team doesn't have "it". It takes alot more than a sports team losing nowadays to get me down, life is too good.

That's exactly how I feel. So used to losing now it doesn't affect me a whole bunch.

And it's not just the D's fault. Both sides had their faults.

Dude, no sorry needed. It's part of not just being a fan and watching the games like a fan and not a football guy, this team doesn't have "it". It takes alot more than a sports team losing nowadays to get me down, life is too good.

Dude, it could be worse. You could root for tOSU!

Try watching the team you played for have the worst start to a season, EVER... It's painful dude, painful. I know the dudes are out there giving it there all, but man, it hurts.

This isn't a lot of fun.

Dude, it could be worse. You could root for tOSU!

Not looking good barely squeaking one out against UAB eh dude? My twitter (loaded with CBJ fans - Columbus residents) is going to be awfully quiet in a couple weeks heh..

Hahahaha! True JRod! Hehe

War, I feel for ya dude.

Only thing that sucks is listening to the know it alls all week, it's sad, funny, and maddening all in one. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back