FS/FT: 4-PW MP 29 Stiff, TM SF 2.0 Fuji Tour Issue Speeder 757 Stiff, Putter, Matrix

Smoot

Reaction score
Handicap
I have 4 things for sale or trade, I just got some new irons so I am putting my babies on the market. I also decided to move a different direction with my driver so I am letting go of one of the most solid set ups I have ever hit. I also have a Ping Zing 2 putter that I have had for no telling how long, and someone out there may possibly be able to use it. Last but not least is a Matrix Ozix X-Flex driver shaft that I just can't swing any longer. So here we go with a few photos and descriptions. I am not opposed to trades, however, cash is king. I would be looking for a 3 wood, sunglasses, putter, or possibly a set of women's clubs for the wife.

• 1st up we have a Taylormade Superfast 2.0 9.5* driver. I have had a Tour Issue Fujikura Speeder 757 shaft added. Driver plays a shade under 45". This is a super solid set up. I have had the shaft for roughly 2 months and it has about 3 rounds on it. The head itself is less than 5 months old, and looks new. No paint issues on the crown or top line. This was originally built on the tour van, however, it does not have a T serial#. It was hot melted to bring the swing weight up, but, the hot melt has come loose in the head so it rattles, this just happened and I have not taken it to have the shaft pulled and have it removed. It does not affect the playability in any way. The shaft is one of the best ever made, this came from Will Peoples and was $175.00 on its own. Headcover looks new. I will let the pics do the rest, but let's go $125.00 OBO on it.

• Next up we have my Mizuno MP 29's 4-PW. I do have the 3 iron head, I just have to locate it, if I do I will toss it in with the irons. I am the original owner of these clubs and played them in both high school and college. In my opinion they are the best blades Mizuno has ever made. They are buttery soft, and allow you to work the ball any way. They are shafted with TaylorMade shafts that came out of some TP MB's. They are stiff and have less than 3 rounds on them, they also have new Winn midsize DriTacs. There is some bag chatter obviously and the 7 iron is starting to brown. They have been well taken care of, and I hate to see them go. I would like to get $225.00 OBO. Edit: I meant to add that the irons are standard LLL. I also have a set of KBS Tour Issued X Stiff shafts that were bought from Will Peoples or some Dynamic Gold S300 that I will throw in at no additional charge should the buyer rather have one of those.

• This is a Ping Zing 2 putter that I have had in a closet for quite some time. It is in pretty good shape, it is not beat up, it does have some dings just from bag chatter. It has a new Golf Pride grip, and the paint fill has been touched up. I will $40.00 OBO.

• Last is a Matrix Ozik Xcon 5 that was pulled from TMAG R9 TP. It was never used. It measure 45 1/2" grip to tip. Great shaft, still retails for around $300.00, however this is a made for so lets shoot for $40.00 OBO.

I will throw in a 60* Adams Tom Watson wedge with the same shaft and grip that is in the Mizzies.

**Please do not hesitate to send any offers, the worst I can say is no, and who knows, you may have something that catches my eye. Thanks for taking a few mins to take a look. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Looking for shafts, shoes, 3 wood, wedges, grips, and kitchen sinks.

Last edited:
Please add a price for the putter, I am not seeing one. Thanks.

So, no one here hits blades? I thought it was a pretty good deal on the irons, how about I drop them to $225.00. I just realized that the driver is waaaaaaaaaay over priced, it was supposed to read $150.00, so let's go $125.00 on it. I think $40.00 on the shaft and $40.00 on the putter are pretty good.

Last edited:
Wow

Wow

Not a single response? I thought for sure someone would want the Mizzies, and the shaft out of the driver or the entire driver.

Are my prices that out of whack, or are these clubs just that undesirable?

Are my prices that out of whack, or are these clubs just that undesirable?

Old clubs, old grooves, pretty fast paced forum in terms of equipment. Hard pressed to find a WITB these days with irons that are older than 3 or 4 years old. As for prices, my shop just sold a 2.0 super fast with the stock shaft for $40+tax.

I hope you find a seller, GL!

Thanks, so lets say 75 on the driver and 150 for the irons. I'd like to trade all of it for a set of PXi or C Tapers in stiff, heck I'd do it for a set of PX 6.0

Last shot before remove the ad. $125.00 for the irons, $65.00 on the driver(shaft was almost 3X that a few months ago).

Back