THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TrueFX and I are going for a other round.

Both shot 84 the first round. I didn't sniff a legit birdie try. Ate some grub, got stiff, time to go at it again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, in my backyard and you don't call

images

It was a bachelor party outing....not my party! Sorry. It will happen. BTW...121 /114 construction sucks!!!

Aaaaand wrist is officially jacked up.

Aaaaand wrist is officially jacked up.

It's that 2lb medicine ball you've been slinging around!

Alright, Camarillo springs.
1st hole hit a decent drive, second shot was about 10 yards short into the rough. Then I duffed my chip on the third, fourth chip left me 2 feet for a par

Sorry, last post was supposed to be bogey. 2nd hole, blow up! Sliced to balls OB, lots of bad shots, ended with an 8...

Sorry, last post was supposed to be bogey. 2nd hole, blow up! Sliced to balls OB, lots of bad shots, ended with an 8...
You can get it turned around!

3, par three, little hook and a little over the green. 3 putted for 5.. : (

I'll update when it's over in hopes of it getting better. Really hoping I didn't pay 50 to ruin my day. ;(

Hit long Tom about 230 but right left 180 or so and hit heavy hybrid to here.

c6e4c990-a2f9-12f2.jpg

Three jiggled 1 for a bogey. This is two

c6e4c990-a43a-216f.jpg

Two got nasty. Pulled approach left hit ATV from nasty lie into woods. Two putt later I have a triple. Stupid game. Here is three.

Tapatalk blows

I smell a par coming. Go Kmac!

Posted via tapatalk

Maybe pictures will work now. Hit a great ATV wedge after my approach went into the sky and short. Five feet for par and seemoore'ed it in for par.

Still no pics wtf

Par 4, 410 yards water right and junk left. Pin is at the roof in the distance, wind into and from the right.

aefc84af-a94d-53f1.jpg

--
Tapatalk2

Haha Kmac are you more upset that the pics are not working or that your round is going astray

Come on Kmac!! SW- gorgeous course you are playing!

Wind moved my draw a little more than I wanted, got lucky. 180 into the green, mashie M5 time!

--
Tapatalk2

Short par 3 came up short and then hit a sissy ATV leaving me 15' for par. Drained it.

c6e4c99c-aada-21ad.jpg

Little long, caught a downslope and released uphill putt or chip.

aee4891e-ac10-c815.jpg

--
Tapatalk2

Mediocre chip back up the hill. From here
aee4891e-ac61-4f7b.jpg

To here
aee4891e-ac86-320d.jpg

--
Tapatalk2

2 putt bogey.

--
Tapatalk2

My nemesis hole here. Uphill tee shot par 5 545 yards. Hit crap drive like always. Hit good 3w and then better 5w onto green but back section 200 feet away. Three jiggle bogey.

My nemesis hole here. Uphill tee shot par 5 545 yards. Hit crap drive like always. Hit good 3w and then better 5w onto green but back section 200 feet away. Three jiggle bogey.

All I can say is, "let it fly"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back