Hitman

@Archerguy1
Reaction score
Handicap
Nada
Not to take away from all the shirts for sale in the THP store, but today I saw t shirts posted on facebook from SeeMore ,and had to order a couple. On SeeMore's web site under other accessories you find them listed, a must for the SeeMore fans

Good find Hitman.

I like them, clean look...

productimage-picture-seemore-white-t-shirt-926_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

Great Tee Shirts.

Classic design, I wonder if they'll have other colors available.

I thought a cool t shirt would be a big rst on front and SeeMore putters on the back. But kind of the worn look. It would look BA.

Those shirts are cool but they aren't really stylish. The THP ones are. Big difference IMO.

Nevertheless always good to support an awesome company who obviously supports us!

^Siri probably sucks.

I thought a cool t shirt would be a big rst on front and SeeMore putters on the back. But kind of the worn look. It would look BA.

Those shirts are cool but they aren't really stylish. The THP ones are. Big difference IMO.

Nevertheless always good to support an awesome company who obviously supports us!

^Siri probably sucks.
It would be cool to implement the RST!!!

Is the front screen printed on or is stitched? Either way, I may have to pick one of these up. Would be really cool if it had a big RST on the back..

I plan on picking one up and a couple pairs of socks when I order the grip for my incoming SB2c

Nice find man. I might have to make a purchase.

They used Gildan shirts? Not what I would have expected.

I'm not a plain T-Shirt guy myself, but everything doesn't have to be flashy. Pretty cool even if they aren't up my alley!

Can't beat the price , $12 a shirt no matter what size, sometimes I have to pay more for my 2 extra fat shirts but not this time , 28.95 to my door for two.

Back