Whats your favorite brand of golf clubs?

While I love my Cobra irons. Next time I buy any clubs I will be looking first at :callaway: :cleveland: :bridgestone:for obvious reasons they way the supported The Morgan Cup was amazing and :bettinardi: and :seemore:

Woods: Taylormade
Irons: Mizuno
Wedges: Undecided
Putters: Bettinardi

partial to Nike. i like the fit and feel. CCI irons and SQ woods

I hate taylormade, don't really care for ping or adams, and lately I've been liking Cobra in general, I like Callaway and Mizuno's irons, Cleveland's Woods & drivers, and titleist just has a special elite feeling that i like.

I love SeeMores but would game any putter that made puts for me. Maybe even a Taylormade.

If I had to pick one OEM it would be Cleveland or Titleist. Not sure if I'm good enough to game Titleist's woods, they seem like more of a players driver.

These are all personal opinons for no good reason as all companys make great gear.

Difficult to answer. Over the years I played a lot of Ping products and some Callaway. Now I like the Titleist line up but that could always change.

Last edited:
PING, though my bag doesn't show it, that's changing when my babies finally arrive though.

I think all brands have their good and not so good clubs.. I've only played a handful of different brands (Tommy Armour, Callaway, Nike Taylormade, & Cleveland) & I liked them all at the time.

I seriously could not pick just one favorite brand. The innovation (and marketing) of the golf industry is staggering to behold with clubs targeting every niche and taste. Impressive stuff. Right now I'd have to put TaylorMade, Cleveland and Nike near the top of my list.

I've been playing golf over 50 years so have tried a lot of brands. For me Ping irons seem to be the best fit. I played the original Eye2, and now the G10 with a set of Callaway and Mizuno in between. Ping is my iron of choice. I like TM drivers, Cleveland FW's, and various hybrids.

Putters, I don't like any of them! LOL

I'm kinda partial to callaway, mostly because their staff at the demo days were always really nice and actually took time to recommend things for me. I also like their preowned site a lot! Doesn't hurt that they make really good quality clubs!

Having said that, I also really like the cobra offerings. I just wish they had a pre-owned site too.

Gotta go with Ping and Callaway woods. I love my irons and see these being gamed for the next 5 years at least...

Love the top line of Taylormade irons and their drivers just seem to fit my swing. Love my Cleveland wedges.

No favorite. Plenty from the major manufacturers that I like. The LM decides the favorite among the ones I like.

Im partial to Cleveland, but will play whatever works.

I've played almost all manufacturers extensively over the course of my life, with the exception of Ping. I'm open to any or all brands as long as they look and feel good.

I'm currently turned off by TM. I'm just not into their marketing, white clubs and whatnot. Me personally, above all the others, they're only concerned about profits and margins over quality goods. Nobody take that personally, just my own drawn conclusion.
I'm with you on the gimmick of white. I played mostly TM until the color change- R9 and R7 irons, Supertri driver, and I LOVED the Tour Burner TP driver I had. I went through some Mizunos like it's nobody's business and found the feel the only thing I liked about the irons. I've recently played a lot of Callaway drivers and like them, especially my new Fit, but all-in-all, I'm not tied to any one brand. First Bridgestone clubs are ordered... Love Nakashima drivers and will get fit for one in October. For me, if I could just get FIT for my stuff, I wouldn't rotate so often! Iron fittings are one thing, but drivers, etc are a need in my area!!!!

Am partial to Taylormade Drivers (last 3 drivers: R7, R9, R11). Just love hitting them. Have played Mizuno irons for a while, love the feeling of a forged iron at impact. Have mizuno wedges but would not say I am particular partial to those and could see myself changing them eventually. Really love the Wilson hybrids at the moment...in other words I'm a bit all over the place.

I have used adams irons for about 10 years so I guess they are my favorites.

Ping ping ping

I played pings for a while until I got my Cleveland cg16's. Now Cleveland always gets my first look

Preferred Golf Makes?

Preferred Golf Makes?

Just wanted to have a fond idea of the preferred golf makes on this such as Taylormade, Nike, Titliest etc.
Mine is Titliest for their traditional style and their golf balls which I play golf every day with!
What about you guys?

I think there are a number of threads like this that already exist but I am on tapatalk.

For me it is whatever fits me the best. I currently have Cleveland, TM, odyssey, Wilson staff, and Nike and it is because I hit them the best not for brand or looks

Only clubs made in Japan. Miura, fourteen, epon, honma, etc.

I checked if there was a thread like this and nothing matched but I can't be sure, thanks for the reply anyway, I'm new here and just trying to find the ropes!

Well, I play whatever works best. I am a firm believer that all the companies produce outstanding equipment, and it's up to the consumer to find which clubs work best for him or her from all the companies.

Back