Mizuno JPX-825 Irons + 2 More Contests - THP OHIO Tour Van Event

Those are some VERY nice irons. I wish Ohio was just a hop skip and a jump from here. Good luck to all who compete.

For those on the fence about this event, its time to jump on in. Not only are we giving away a brand new SeeMore Putter in our putting contest, we are giving away a second putter as well. A brand new TaylorMade Ghost S putter!!!

But that is not all. We are also giving away a BRAND NEW SET OF MIZUNO JPX-825 Pro Irons to a lucky attendee.

With forum members mikedean441 and Canadan being the organizers behind the event, we thought it was only fitting that we have some fun at their expense. All of these contests are for our Albatross Club Members to give back just a little of what they make so great. So here are the contests...

#1 SeeMore Putter - Long Putt Contest. THP will setup a hole about 100 feet away and each person gets one putt at it. The closest to the hole wins the putter. The kicker is you have to putt with the putter we are giving away.

#2 TaylorMade Ghost S Putter - Chutting Contest. That's right. That crazy thing that Mikedean441 has been working on perfecting is now going to be in THP contest action. He will show everybody the "technique" and then you get one "chutt" at it. Closest to the hole wins the putter. The kicker is you have to do it with the putter we are giving away. Well that of course and look ridiculous while chutting.

#3 Mizuno JPX-825 Pro Irons - Short Game Challenge THP Style. You will be chipping around the practice green to a hole. Kicker here is that you will be using your opposite hand. If you are RH you will be doing this LH and if you are LH, you will be doing this RH. Closest to the hole gets this AMAZING prize.

If you are on the fence, come on out. Here is the thread with all the details of the event. It is the last THP Tour Van Event of 2012 and one that was not really planned. It is shaping up to be special and you never know what other surprises will come up.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?36607-THP-Tour-Van-Event-OHIO

Last day to sign up for this incredible event with these awesome contests.. Who's winning what contest?

Which Betti to use for the chutt contest??? This is gonna be fun... LOL

wow...should be an interesting event. i wish i lived closer to give it a try

Which Betti to use for the chutt contest??? This is gonna be fun... LOL

here, i'll make up your mind for you. neither.
cuz you gotta use the Spider.

thanks to my new Staff Bag, I now have a extra stand bag that would look great with some 825's in them next weekend!

Last edited:
I didn't think it could get much better than Iowa...........sounds like it is!

I didn't think it could get much better than Iowa...........sounds like it is!

Just what I was thinking. I wish I had the funds to make it to Ohio. It is going to be a great time for these guys

I still can't believe I'm gonna sellout and Chutt just to have a chance to win a putter. #TeamNoChutt #ExceptForOutingContests

I still can't believe I'm gonna sellout and Chutt just to have a chance to win a putter. #TeamNoChutt #ExceptForOutingContests

Just shows everyone can be had for a price

I feel dirty already.

gotta bump this one more time, so excited for these contests this weekend!

Same here! Come join us in Ohio and have some fun!

Great point! A white putter from the rough! Whew.

yeah...after 30some odd chutts, this putter is gonna be all grass stained and dirty. you guys probably won't want it then...so i'll just take it.

This is awesome for all of the people that can make the trip. I hit the JPX 825s last week and they were sweet! Good luck to all of you!

1 final bump, in just in the next 24-48 hours all 3 of these awesome prizes will have new owner(s)

Back