Something happened to me today that I though couldn't

Congrats more gooder. Great round. That's funny that you almost left the big stick in the car.

Congrats MG, you didn't just beat par, you broke 70!!!

Now go do it again.

Good job man!

That's awesome, congrats on a great round.

That's an amazing round MG. Nice going.

That's awesome dude!!!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

HA! always. I did have a couple that were a good bit over 300, but only 'cause they plugged.

FIFY. that's how it should be, at least. haha!

For the first time in my life I shot under par! 37/32 for 69!!!!! I also only had 27 putts, thanks to 2 chip-ins and of course using the SeeMore drills on the practice green before my round. The most odd part is I did this using a Pinnacle Gold I found on my way down the first fairway, I thought "why not try it?" and man am I glad I did. I don't know if my drives could have been better today, I had one par 5 (a short one at 475) that left me a pitching wedge in, but I couldn't convert the eagle....or birdie and ended up with a par. I am completely on cloud 9.

Way to go!!!

FIFY. that's how it should be, at least. haha!

I wish! I usually average around 250-260 with my "power fade", but everything was straight today.....well, except one low hook, but my 3 wood saved me.

I wish! I usually average around 250-260 with my "power fade", but everything was straight today.....well, except one low hook, but my 3 wood saved me.

haha good. i'll take 250-280 down the pipe all day over 300+ in the rough.

That's an awesome accomplishment man, Congrats!

Congrats on your low round MG.

congrats on the amazing round.....pinnacle gold FTW!

Great round! Getting it the second time will be even better. I don't know, after my PB, I shot 8 strokes higher BUT it has made me try harder.

Congrats! one hell of a round...hope to get there at some point myself...awesome shooting

Back