Nike Lunar Swingtip Golf Shoe Preview

JB what do you think of the soles? Are those nubs like you see on Ecco and Adidas?

JB what do you think of the soles? Are those nubs like you see on Ecco and Adidas?

They are a little more inset than what you see from those others. I am very curious about traction, because at first try on (im still wearing them), they are some of the most comfortable shoes around.

They look kinda like nurses shoes but comfy is always good (says the girl who lives in running shoes & Birkenstocks)

do they feel like a flat shoe? Does that make sense? haha. Like the adidas samba feels flat to me

do they feel like a flat shoe? Does that make sense? haha. Like the adidas samba feels flat to me
I get what you are saying, and that would be my only concern about them. They do look really flat. However, it is a good looking shoe. I would imagine the insole inside the shoe would have some good arch supports?

It does make sense. These feel nothing like them. They have more support and padding from my initial impressions.

I get what you are saying, and that would be my only concern about them. They do look really flat. However, it is a good looking shoe. I would imagine the insole inside the shoe would have some good arch supports?

It does make sense. These feel nothing like them. They have more support and padding from my initial impressions.
yeah, my first impression is flat but there is much more sole there than the samba. I hate a flat shoe that doesnt give.

They are a little more inset than what you see from those others. I am very curious about traction, because at first try on (im still wearing them), they are some of the most comfortable shoes around.

Can't wait to hear what you think after swinging with them on, especially in a slight damp footing.

I am digging these shoes..

Tried these on just a few ago and dang they are comfortable as hell. The suede isn't my style but as to comfort I couldn't have more pleased.

--
Tapatalk2

I don't need new golf shoes, but ...

Tried these on just a few ago and dang they are comfortable as hell. The suede isn't my style but as to comfort I couldn't have more pleased.

--
Tapatalk2

I have the white leather ones that are pictured a page back (in hand pics) and you are dead on. So freaking comfortable.

These look pretty sweet. Nike golf shoes have improved dramatically. I love my Lunar Ascends

Wow, I like those! the "spikeless" idea intrigues me but I am getting such good stability from the champ spike, I don't know if I'd be able to make the change. . .Have you noticed any stability issues when compared to a shoe with the spikes like the champs by any chance?

Now I am just having a hard time finding these shoes. Hopefully the local suspects (Golfsmith/Golf Galaxy) will have them soon...

Not for me at all. Love lunarlon tech, but no gum soles for me, please.

I have the white leather ones that are pictured a page back (in hand pics) and you are dead on. So freaking comfortable.

Are these pretty true to sizing or do they run small?

Good lord these are gorgeous. I think I might get a white pair for work.. along with the suede. Nike, imo, makes the most comfortable shoe overall and cannot wait to get a pair of these. JB, if you're saying these might be more comfortable than the controls... holy crap.

Good lord these are gorgeous. I think I might get a white pair for work.. along with the suede. Nike, imo, makes the most comfortable shoe overall and cannot wait to get a pair of these. JB, if you're saying these might be more comfortable than the controls... holy crap.

I agree about the comfortable part. My Nike Dunks are probably the most comfy golf shoes I have owned..

I agree about the comfortable part. My Nike Dunks are probably the most comfy golf shoes I have owned..

I really need to give those a second look. I had a pair of air max type golf shoes and honestly, they got in my head. But ever since then Nike Golf shoes have just take to me. The Lunar Controls, ascends and even the Free. Now these???? Solid, solid lineup and extremely affordable. Ill definitely look at the dunks now too.

Couldn't agree with you more you handsome man. For me Nike makes the best sport shoes period and as soon as I finish other ponders I have going, a new pair of Nikes is next on the list.

I think these look amazing. I can't help but like golf shoes that don't look like traditional golf shoes haha I love my Nike dunks they are very comfortable. I'll have to try these out

I really need to give those a second look. I had a pair of air max type golf shoes and honestly, they got in my head. But ever since then Nike Golf shoes have just take to me. The Lunar Controls, ascends and even the Free. Now these???? Solid, solid lineup and extremely affordable. Ill definitely look at the dunks now too.

I agree. I owned Nike golf shoes a few years back but always had issues with durability. They seems to have stepped up their game and are now making a better overall product.

Couldn't agree with you more you handsome man. For me Nike makes the best sport shoes period and as soon as I finish other ponders I have going, a new pair of Nikes is next on the list.

We could start our own Nike Shoes fanclub.

I think these look amazing. I can't help but like golf shoes that don't look like traditional golf shoes haha I love my Nike dunks they are very comfortable. I'll have to try these out

LOL same here! I had these skate shoes I loved that were golf shoes. People loved laughing but they were comfy!

I agree. I owned Nike golf shoes a few years back but always had issues with durability. They seems to have stepped up their game and are now making a better overall product.

I hear ya!!! Once Nike grabs ahold of something and gains traction.. they just rock it.

Back