Morgan Cup Travel Plans

LOL fine Dean. lets do this. Cookie, sorry to break up the party, can we fit me and Dean into a group?

It was supposed to be Kelly...but he is in another group already so we are taking bids for who gets to play with the awesomness that is the Knuckler, the Walrus and TBT :D

It's a pretty big group, don't be scared little people.

--
Tapatalk2

LOL fine Dean. lets do this. Cookie, sorry to break up the party, can we fit me and Dean into a group?

Done, now have a twosome and a threesome in the afternoon. So whomever wants to fill those spots, just speak up.

Done, now have a twosome and a threesome in the afternoon. So whomever wants to fill those spots, just speak up.

And a threesome in the morning

I need firm arrival/departure dates from everyone. I need to give to Caledonia vacations.
Quoted cuz I need the info.......I have 14 confirmed arrivals. Those that have responded, tatanka very much

I hate you guys. I feel like the ugly sister arriving late. At least my (much) older sister Smallville is coming at the same time. We will sulk together.

I hate you guys. I feel like the ugly sister arriving late. At least my (much) older sister Smallville is coming at the same time. We will sulk together.

Hawk ever think of flying standby?

No dude. I'm not that kind of guy. Too much uncertainty for boring me. I will just secretly hate you all.

No dude. I'm not that kind of guy. Too much uncertainty for boring me. I will just secretly hate you all.

what airline are you flying again?
and it's no secret, you've hated me since outing 2010 haha

Well, I didn't want state the obvious haha.

Flying Delta through ATL.

Hey I don't know if its too late to get in on some pre MC golf but I'll be arriving Thursday Afternoon.

Thanks for doing this dude. Maybe howzat will jump in later today.

--
Tapatalk2

It was supposed to be Kelly...but he is in another group already so we are taking bids for who gets to play with the awesomness that is the Knuckler, the Walrus and TBT :D

Come on Howzat, what do you say? That will let me get in a round with 2 more THP'ers I have never played with, and a 2nd with SW.

Come on Howzat, what do you say? That will let me get in a round with 2 more THP'ers I have never played with, and a 2nd with SW.

Plus it'll be 3/1 paradise to hackers :)

--
Tapatalk2

Plus it'll be 3/1 paradise to hackers :)

--
Tapatalk2

Note to Hackers teammates. If you see SW, and TBT come back without me, call the police. hahaha

Note to Hackers teammates. If you see SW, and TBT come back without me, call the police. hahaha

There is ALOT of sand on this course...just sayin'

Lmao! Nah we'll wait until Saturday to commence the beating.

--
Tapatalk2

Love the early Thursday matchup. That should be some fun. Would love to play with WE at some point

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

This will be a fun round.

Love the early Thursday matchup. That should be some fun. Would love to play with WE at some point

Chunky...there is an opening to play with Jake, Hanks and I in the afternoon??

Quoted cuz I need the info.......I have 14 confirmed arrivals. Those that have responded, tatanka very much

Loop Freddie. I'm sorry dude. I think I'm going to get there Tuesday and leave Monday

Man, am I gonna be the black sheep of this MC??? LOL I wanna play too!

Theres an opening in a few groups, make like a frog and jump.

--
Tapatalk2

What time you getting in buddy? You going to make the early rounds Thursday?

I should be there early thurs driving in. I want to play with any of you! Doesn't matter who. I would eventually like to play with everyone but that won't happen.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Back