2013 Cleveland Golf Bag Review Thread

I am pretty stoked for this bag. I quite like how your name and "cookie" looked.

Very nice bag Cookie!

Holy GORGEOUS STAFF BAG! Not sure how I missed this yesterday, but nice pics Cookie! I love the dark blue. Very pumped to see this!

Cookie, I see GG mentioned there were 2 letter styles to choose. Was it your choice to go upper & lower case?

Really nice! Something you will treasure forever. Beautiful. Big hand to THP and Cleveland.

Cookie, I see GG mentioned there were 2 letter styles to choose. Was it your choice to go upper & lower case?

Correct, I could have gone all caps I believe if I wanted to but this is how I typed it out and how it was done.

Correct, I could have gone all caps I believe if I wanted to but this is how I typed it out and how it was done.

Gotcha. Thanks for the info!

Well FedEx left me a big box today, and here is what was inside. To save redundant photos from the original post, here is my customized look.

DSC00087_zpsb8e5e84f.jpg

DSC00088_zps3ae5d6bc.jpg

My first thoughts are man, this looks great. The White/Navy was my favorite looking bag of the line and I cant wait to show it off. That being said, it will be a big adjustment for me. I've only ever used carry/stand bags, and very light ones at that. I am not sure how I will fill all these pockets.

I chose the script lettering because I loved how classy they looked last year. Since I have been known to change my THP username like Smallville changes his avatar, I decided to keep it simple and not include my THP handle.

Bag looks awesome Dan!

WOOT! Those bags are my favorite! (so far :D)

Good looking bag Dan! Really like the script writing.

Love that bag. Looks great ddxu!

Looks great dan! I really like the CG logo on the front panel.

I think my fav logo is the CG logo'd valuable pocket that sits below the handle. Its a big valuable pocket and just looks awesome. Now I need to continued pondering of which of the 588 line will fill this 588 bag. One thing is for sure, it will be used for special occasions only prior to the MC. The Cleveland Golf OH Invitational might be the maiden and only voyage before MC.

Very nice Dan! Love that each company gave the staffers options on their bags this year.

Looks awesome Dan!!

Looks sweet Dan!! Thanks for posting the photos, classy look you got rocking there.

Looks great Dan, congrats!

Great looking bag Dan! Like the script lettering.

Man that bag is nice. I can't wait to get mine! I'm shocked at how much I like the script font, I really didn't think I'd like it. Thanks for sharing Dan!

just plain drooling over this bag...i love how the "smaller" BLOCK turned out for Cookie, and how the Script turned out for you Dan.
Cleveland is the early winner on staff bags for THPMC!

Dan...love your bag, it's awesome!

Back