Callaway Long Drive Event - THP TV

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP was out at the Callaway long drive event and filmed it in its entirety. Video is not the best quality, but it is certainly enjoyable.

I encourage everyone to watch it all, as it shows a side of Tour pro golfers that is rarely seen. What a great group of guys out there doing this, and everyone of them truly enjoyed the event.

Callaway absolutely rocked this!

Good watch, really enjoyed the water bottle shot!

Dan

• Admin
Good watch, really enjoyed the water bottle shot!

Dan

That is amazing. You watched a 14 minute video in 3 minutes. Now that is a skill I need. :D

That is amazing. You watched a 14 minute video in 3 minutes. Now that is a skill I need. :D

Skipped through parts of it, because I'm getting ready for bed, gotta be well rested for Vegas sign ups.

Dan

Last edited:
This video is superb! I love Callaway equipment, staff, and everything about it! I'm really looking forward to someday working for them:)

This was absolutely amazing to watch on video, I can only imagine it in person. Man, I am just so impressed that just three days ago, we were playing golf with Harry and the boys from Callaway.

Those dudes make a sound when they hit the ball, that makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up. It's great on video. It's AMAZING in person.

I let out a few long whistles watching this. Just wow.

That had to be a blast to see in person. The sound of the clubs jus prior to contact is crazy... Looks like the tour guys enjoy mashing it deep. Harry with the car patch comment had me laughing. Great job on the video. Thanks for posting it under less than desirable upload conditions...

Sweet, gives me a goal to shoot for and beat now, lol

Wow. Woodland's transition is remarkable. His take away is nice slow and smooth and then BOOM! He just unleashes!

195 ball speed?? I want to just quit golf right now. Great job fellas.

My X Hot does not sound like that.

Love that stuff! Anyone else notice on that last Woodland drive the wind was into him based on that Callaway flag to the right! Wow!

Love that stuff! Anyone else notice on that last Woodland drive the wind was into him based on that Callaway flag to the right! Wow!

Which is funny, Hahn's longest was downwind.

Also noticed that Woodland's smash factor was 1.45 on his longest. I know the LD drivers are a little thicker but I don't think he quite hit it all.

I am betting Harry and Chad are a little disappointed. Going from the long knockers of Team THP one day, to Woodland and Hahn the next. I bet they are feeling a little empty right now. We should Tweet them. #Grandaddy.

That was freaking unreal. The sound when they hit the ball is just awesome. I would love to have been there really looked like a blast. Thank you so much for being there to cover this!

Crazy that these guys are hitting it that far, and still they are 15 - 20 yards short of me... On my 4th shot. Haha

The sound was awesome that long driver is just a beast.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Sorry for the delay in getting these out, I kept having time out errors when uploading. Got them all in. 2 from each guy except for Hahn. He only got 1 due to user error. Thank you so much to JB and GG for letting me help THP cover this event along with Ryan and Wake. I haven't had that much fun just watching tour pros hit the heck out of it for fun. It was great to finally meet you Harry and Chad! Hopefully I'll have the chance to do it again!

Chris Kirk:

Brendan Grace:

James Hahn:

Gary Woodland:

Last edited:
Woodland is a monster. The ball sounds different at impact when he swings. 190-195 ball speed is ridiculous.

Appreciate the THP Crew for sharing that with us. Fun event that Callaway hosted by the looks of it. Those gentlemen definitely play a game with which I am not familiar. I did like the audible gasps everytime one of them hit the ball.

So fun! Glad you guys got the opportunity to be there and thanks for sharing the video.

Back