adidas Crossflex Golf Shoe

Well got these bad boys today!

b812206f-c518-e07f.jpg

I love them so far. I have tried them on and unlike everyone else I think the size is right on. Length wise at least. I think most people are seeing the different size in the width, which I could totally see. My feet are pretty skinny and these are a little tight on my feet but I like that.

I don't think I will have any problems with stability and slipping at all. The "spikes" on the bottom are quite a bit deeper then the pictures let on.

So far high marks from me! Lightweight, really comfy, and looks great. Gonna take these on the course later in the week.

Seriously. Tappin'.

We got slime! Nice dude

They look good. I wore mine for another 18 and they just get better and better. The shoe laces suck and I will bu putting something different in mine.

They look good. I wore mine for another 18 and they just get better and better. The shoe laces suck and I will bu putting something different in mine.

I sort of thought that too about the laces but wasn't sure if it was just me. Did they cheap out on the laces or what

I sort of thought that too about the laces but wasn't sure if it was just me. Did they cheap out on the laces or what

Totally. I feel like I could rip them in half just tightening them too hard.

Totally. I feel like I could rip them in half just tightening them too hard.

Yep I thought the same thing.

Thanks. I like the slime. Don't know why, just do. But yeah I hear you on the laces, I noticed it but didn't think too much on it. Just thought they could be a little more sturdier.

Seriously. Tappin'.

Thanks. I like the slime. Don't know why, just do. But yeah I hear you on the laces, I noticed it but didn't think too much on it. Just thought they could be a little more sturdier.

Seriously. Tappin'.

Would you consider going slime laces to really slime I up?

Yes! Slime laces FTW!

I prefer a stealth slime look

Come on dean go full time slime

Oh yeah. Slime laces! It's going to get all slimey in here.

I put these on today and they were really comfortable. I tried on a 13 which fit perfectly for me, as I find that Adidas shoes normally fit about a size big for me. I'm pondering these in Grey for sure.

Somebody needs to go red/white/black. Laces wise I guess they ain't terrible but I don't go all 50 shades of grey on my shoe laces either.

--
Tapatalk2

Can't quite bring myself to the red/white/black. The grey ones would go with any of my outfits.

Would you consider going slime laces to really slime I up?

I have considered that...and I think it would be pretty slimy and awesome.

Seriously. Tappin'.

Wore these again tonight for golf league for my first round of walking wearing these. To summarize, they did not dissapoint. Hands down, the most comfortable golf shoe I have ever worn. And while I didn't drop water on the ground to test out their resilience to dirt splatter marks, I can say that I spent plenty of time in the tall grass looking for balls (thankfully not mine but the guy I was playing) and after the round they looked good as new. As to stability, I think they are as stable as any shoe I've ever worn. An interesting note is that before the round started after my buddies were done giving me grief for buying another pair of shoes was that two of the ladies from the clubhouse came out asking about my shoes because they loved the look and were hoping they could get a similar shoe for women. Now that I think about it, maybe that wasn't a bad thing that the ladies were liking the cut of my jib. I have the white with the black stripes and the red sole, for what it's worth.

Nice Haggis. I don't believe I've ever had a shoe fit this well right out of the box. The ones you have might be my next purchase.

--
Tapatalk2

Agreed on the comfort aspect. I've been pleasantly surprised by the stability side of it as there have not been any issues in 3 rounds now where I've had any foot slippage. And one of the rounds has been where the grass wasn't dry. Bad thing is now I'm thinking about the black ones. They look really good. I was not fond of the white with the silver stripe and blue sole when I saw them. The stripe didn't stand out and they look somewhat bland, and that's the one I originally wanted because I thought it would work with more colors.

slime! :alien:

bonus! my shoes are sitting on my porch...waiting, waiting, waiting....

the question is, do i throw them on right out of the box and off to league play?? or wait to break them in Saturday during a scramble?? hmmmm...

Back