Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really pondering a 56* ATV to test against my 56* SCOR.

Pondering a 3W or 4W. I need something consistent! I am thinking Mashie or J40. Gotta show some more MC love, and from all of the reviews they both sound like amazing sticks. Thoughts?

JConn, I'm a fairway would struggler and thus a hater form way back, I absolutely adore my Mashie fairway though. I will say at the same time, the J40 is a performer too, maybe more demanding though IMHO. Great choice either way!

JConn, I'm a fairway would struggler and thus a hater form way back, I absolutely adore my Mashie fairway though. I will say at the same time, the J40 is a performer too, maybe more demanding though IMHO. Great choice either way!

Chalk up another vote for the Mashie FW here also, same one as Jman.

My ponder is now that everything else is finally in, the wait for my LL is absolutely killing me.

My ponder is now that everything else is finally in, the wait for my LL is absolutely killing me.

I bet! I want to see how that UST VTS Black does for ya.

Dude, need an update WITB pic

I want KellyBo's R9 Supertri. I want Howzat's Mashies. I want new snowboard bindings. I need new snowboard boots. I need a car. ​I have no money.

Pondering a 3W or 4W. I need something consistent! I am thinking Mashie or J40. Gotta show some more MC love, and from all of the reviews they both sound like amazing sticks. Thoughts?

Depending on how big a hurry you are, maybe wait till the Ping Sneer FW comes out.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Dude, need an update WITB pic

Trying to wait on the LL to get here, but I think you're right and its in order. Give me a couple and you know the thread!

Huh? Come again
Depending on how big a hurry you are, maybe wait till the Ping Sneer FW comes out.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Oh yea, prolly. Was it confirmed there is going to be an anser FW or only the driver?

Man I'm really not a big fan of Scotty's, I really just like the headcovers, but the Black Newports look really slick to me.

Man I'm really not a big fan of Scotty's, I really just like the headcovers, but the Black Newports look really slick to me.

Pull a Jman and buy a putter for the cover. Lol.

Pull a Jman and buy a putter for the cover. Lol.

No I may at some point get a black one. I do like the look of those. I'd buy one if I could ever find a good price

pondering a new shaft for my classic 290. any thoughts on what i should ask for for a professionally pulled c kua 43g shaft? would there be much market for it?

pondering a new shaft for my classic 290. any thoughts on what i should ask for for a professionally pulled c kua 43g shaft? would there be much market for it?

Honestly, probably not too much.

Chalk up another vote for the Mashie FW here also, same one as Jman.

Make it three. The F5 is my favorite club in the bag right now. So much so that I'm pondering a F3 or TF3 to bump the RBZ. F7 ain't too shabby either.

Make it three. The F5 is my favorite club in the bag right now. So much so that I'm pondering a F3 or TF3 to bump the RBZ. F7 ain't too shabby either.

TF3 is a BEAST off the tee for me, very pleased I decided to go that route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TF3 is a BEAST off the tee for me, very pleased I decided to go that route.

I'm still torn between that and the normal F3. I need to go hit some and get an idea of the yardage/dispersion vs. my current 3W.

I'm still torn between that and the normal F3. I need to go hit some and get an idea of the yardage/dispersion vs. my current 3W.

I think it'll surprise you! The only reason I went 14 is because I use it pretty much tee only (prolly 95%)

I think it'll surprise you! The only reason I went 14 is because I use it pretty much tee only (prolly 95%)

That will be me too most likely. Since I've bagged the F5, I probably have hit my 3W a total of 5 times off the turf/rough. Usually when I need a low screamer after a botched drive on a par 5. I'd imagine that the TF3 would be better out of the rough than the RBZ too...

After showing off my new Father's Day gift of a full R11 kit, I was told by better golfers than myself that I should get a higher loft, higher bounce wedge than the A,P and S R11s that I have. My wife would kill me for considering adding to what she bought, but I was told it would help with my atrocious sand play. I see and hear a lot of talk about Vokeys, but it would be easier to convince the wife if I went with TM. I was reading the TM ATV thread for ideas, but is there another wedge I should be looking at?

After showing off my new Father's Day gift of a full R11 kit, I was told by better golfers than myself that I should get a higher loft, higher bounce wedge than the A,P and S R11s that I have. My wife would kill me for considering adding to what she bought, but I was told it would help with my atrocious sand play. I see and hear a lot of talk about Vokeys, but it would be easier to convince the wife if I went with TM. I was reading the TM ATV thread for ideas, but is there another wedge I should be looking at?

I freaking love my ATV out of the sand. Best wedge I've ever used for anything except tight lies. Personally, I've never been a fan of any wedge past a PW included with an iron set. I believe in blade wedges. But, play what works for you. If all you need is a better wedge for the sand and the others work for you, get a sand wedge only.

i usually don't post in here but i can't stop thinking about the 588 irons i think they are gonna be mine sooner or later i just can't make up my mind about a shaft and if i want to go combo set or just CBs. its strange cause i still love my R11s especially with the C tapers in them now. but i think i have to have the 588s think its time to use one of my golftec fittings and see whats best for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back