The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
English is my thing. My mind doesn't work numbers well.

Everybody knows it was to preserve economic expansion of the south which was a one crop economy dependent on slavery, sure freeing the slaves was an issue but economic expansion as well as States versus Federal rights was a larger issue that caused the war. you are correct, war is not so simple-source, me paying attention in my AP US and Euro History courses

Your mistaken. Everybody knows the south were all vampires Lincoln was the number one vampire hunter, and he wasn't going let them take over the north.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

That would be really cool, good luck on your adventures man, college sucks but it's worth it

Thanks. I'm going to try to have some fun.

Your mistaken. Everybody knows the south were all vampires Lincoln was the number over vampire hunter, and he wasn't going let them take over the north.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

That was an awesome movie. I'm so glad you referenced that.

Your mistaken. Everybody knows the south were all vampires Lincoln was the number over vampire hunter, and he wasn't going let them take over the north.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

quoted for truth

Some historians are now putting forth that Lincoln's work as a vampire hunter greatly influenced his decisions prior to the Civil War.

Because the South was lousy with vampires.

Kevin

Too slow.

Kevin

Downloading Season 2 of The Walking Dead. Let's get to it.

I was one finger posting in bed on the $500 reader so you beat me to it.

Kevin

I don't care for the current zombie craze, but season 1 was semi decent, I wouldn't mind watching season 2.

I don't care for the current zombie craze, but season 1 was semi decent, I wouldn't mind watching season 2.

I love zombies. Zombieland is one of my favorite movies ever.

I need a stout cup of tea. Gunpowder, I think. Be back in a bit folks.

I need a stout cup of tea. Gunpowder, I think. Be back in a bit folks.

I think we are taling about two different things, but that is one of the things I miss most about AL, its hard to find good sweet tea in Fl.

Yeah, I'm drinking fresh brewed hot tea. I have stopped allowing myself sweet tea.

I opted instead for Jasmine tea, which is much lighter and more fragrant than gunpowder.
I think we are taling about two different things, but that is one of the things I miss most about AL, its hard to find good sweet tea in Fl.

For sure man, we can make it work somehow!

Ok people, I can't see the banter from all the fluff in here. I think we need to change the current banter system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell yeah to the hizzy, I would live to tee it up with you bro. My sister lives close to la fortune but I would be down for whateva

iTunes. I paid because it's a hassle to find a good place to watch each and every different episode online.

I ay have to look into that!

Thanks Damaikis, I just bought the season I haven't watched more than the first episode of the second season since I don't have AMC! Walking dead here we come.

The only show from AMC worth watching is Breaking Bad. Period. .. Period.. Dot dot dot.. Period..

The only show from AMC worth watching is Breaking Bad. Period. .. Period.. Dot dot dot.. Period..

another show I couldn't watch due to no AMC, the day it came out on netflix- I stayed up all day to watch the whole season, the best show I've ever watched- I love gus's demise-no spoilers!

Thanks Damaikis, I just bought the season I haven't watched more than the first episode of the second season since I don't have AMC! Walking dead here we come.

Yeah I watched Season 1 on Netflix and had to continue. So I got Season 2. I can't wait for Season 3 to start.

another show I couldn't watch due to no AMC, the day it came out on netflix- I stayed up all day to watch the whole season, the best show I've ever watched- I love gus's demise-no spoilers!

Breaking bad >any show in AMC.

Im out fellaS keep it real!

Jman, keep that game tight for November, can't wait

I haven't seen this program... It sounds like one I'd like. I'll check out some online synopsis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back