Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Great birdie RxGus. Man i'm gonna have to find me a few THP'ers to make some vid's with

Setho, long bomber and Gus flat out getting it done for a bird. Well done guy's, thanks for sharing!

Nice hole guys & RxGus with the textbook birdie!

SethO - nice shoes. :D

great HOTD fellas, I havent played Sleepy Hollow in quite some time, really love the layout there.

IMO Longaberger still #1 in OH lol

SethO and I played 18 at my home course today. It's consistently rated as the #1 muni in Ohio and offered us quite the challenge today!

Enjoy!

We also found out on the next hole that the group behind us was THP member Adam Hartzell! If we had known... we would have added him to our whole of day video.
Keep your eyes open people... there are THPer's everywhere

Nice hole guys...looks pretty challenging. Thanks for sharing. :D

Good HOTD videos cookie and RXGus w/Setho.
Good looking birdie Gus carry that over to your upcoming nuptials.
The J40's are looking good seth.

Cookie nice roll for the bird dude.

Nice hole guys and nice bird, Gus!

Great HOTD. Rxgus and setho

great HOTD fellas, I havent played Sleepy Hollow in quite some time, really love the layout there.

IMO Longaberger still #1 in OH lol

i disagree with both of these courses being #1, i believe Sea View in Atlantic City NJ is the #1 course in OH named #1 by the local newspaper!!!!!

Sea View home of the Atlantic City THP Tour Van Stop 1st of 3 HOTD videos from Today.... this one is the Bay Course and in 3-D so wear your glasses.

[video=youtube_share;0v7-MrMjBG0]http://youtu.be/0v7-MrMjBG0[/video]

Nice Hole G4L and Buck.....LMAO....Brett almost pulled an America's funniest videos and took the camera out!!

i know this isn't a video, and i apologize, but i couldn't find the proper thread ("Hole of the Day: photo edition"?)

played today with my dad for his birthday at Quail Valley in Banks Oregon, on the 2nd hole I drove my first par 4. i swear to God i saw it drop in the hole, do a 360 around the cup, and loop back out, almost making my first albatross, going straight through getting my first eagle. i ended up about 6 feet away..
par4.jpg
[/IMG]

then 3 putted for par :banghead: it was one of those holes that doesn't look like it's going to drop hardly at all but does a mile..

Last edited:
Great vid RxGus and SethO. Solid bird RxGus, and man I love those j40 irons SethO.

Cool HOTD vid. G4L and Buck.
That's some seriously deep rough I can see why it was difficult to locate the ball Buck.

"Low for effect" and almost took out the camera, nice G4L! Ha

Hell of a shot there Buck from 130, impressive man - great par save.

Course looks very nice, the THP Tour van stop is going to thoroughly enjoy what the courses there have to offer.

"Low for effect" and almost took out the camera, nice G4L! Ha

Hell of a shot there Buck from 130, impressive man - great par save.

Course looks very nice, the THP Tour van stop is going to thoroughly enjoy what the courses there have to offer.

low for effect cause it wasn't his Sony Camera. thanks guys yeah im telling you when we go back i doubt ill be hitting my driver anywhere close to as many times as i tried to hit it today. even on a few holes brett said why aren't you hitting your driver and i said i just didn't think i could and id hit a hybrid and it would still run through the fairway. really glad i know some of the layout for when we return but those 2 courses SCREAM Jersey Golf 1 Pine Course and a Links style course, so its really a great place for the THP Tour Van stop. i think everyone that goes will have a really nice time.

I love watching HOTD! Thanks guys. I need to record one.

i disagree with both of these courses being #1, i believe Sea View in Atlantic City NJ is the #1 course in OH named #1 by the local newspaper!!!!!

Sea View home of the Atlantic City THP Tour Van Stop 1st of 3 HOTD videos from Today.... this one is the Bay Course and in 3-D so wear your glasses.

Great hole there guys...looks like a fun day. Thanks for sharing. :D

Hey Buck..What Bridgestone ball you playing???

Bama

SethO here posting from RxGus account. Here is his final hole ever as a bachelor.

Nice hole guys. Tough break on the three-jack Seth. And Gus is now a married golfer! Nice par!

Nice HOTD guys! Congrats on the wedding.
e

Back