Swiftwick Socks - THP Preview

One-Tizzle do you think the Zero would be suitable for TMC or is their logo to high ???

One-Tizzle do you think the Zero would be suitable for TMC or is their logo to high ???

Definately. I will get a pic...the logo doesn't come close to showing mine

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I'm going to order some zeros as soon as I see some pics of our Cally apparel

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Zeros

a6f84fd2-c741-3847.jpg

a6f84fd2-c751-8fe3.jpg

a6f84fd2-c75d-71b6.jpg

a6f84fd2-c76e-8e54.jpg

Zeros

a6f84fd2-c741-3847.jpg

a6f84fd2-c751-8fe3.jpg

a6f84fd2-c75d-71b6.jpg

a6f84fd2-c76e-8e54.jpg

I retract my previous statements about them looking to sit too high (i.e. show too much sock), the ZERO's will be perfect for me. I will be ordering some as soon as I can find somewhere that has them restocked at a decent price...thanks for the pics One-T!

I retract my previous statements about them looking to sit too high (i.e. show too much sock), the ZERO's will be perfect for me. I will be ordering some as soon as I can find somewhere that has them restocked at a decent price...thanks for the pics One-T!

remember there are like 5 or 6 different models of the zeros. some may be higher than others. i ordered a bunch of different kinds to try them out. that also could be why some are higher than others or what model shoe you are wearing them with.

Zero for me oneT,less of a tan line... Clean look

remember there are like 5 or 6 different models of the zeros. some may be higher than others. i ordered a bunch of different kinds to try them out. that also could be why some are higher than others or what model shoe you are wearing them with.

Good call out, thanks Buck!

One-T, can you tell me which model you are wearing in those pics?

Really thinking about buying 1 black and 1 white pair of these. Great job One-T on the review.

Thanks for the heads up Buck on the Zero's. going to have to try these out to compare with the Adidas clima cools

your very welcome buddy, those are the performance Zero

So, I thought I saw hints of the answer to this question, but its a two part question

1) When it is hot out, does your shoe suck the back of the sock down under your heel? In other words, do you have to keep pulling the sock back up after 20 steps or so?

2) How about after a year's worth of washes? I got the impression from one of JB's posts earlier that these socks had great durability and therefore, after a year, I still would not have to keep pulling up the sock from the bottom of my shoe.

~Rock

Thanks for all the pics recently guys, based off of the pics and other people's confirmation on the durability I went ahead and ordered 4 pair. I got 2 pair of performance zero (white) and 2 pair of Vibe Zero (Pewter/Blue/Gray). I hope they're as good as the comments in this thread!

So, I thought I saw hints of the answer to this question, but its a two part question

1) When it is hot out, does your shoe suck the back of the sock down under your heel? In other words, do you have to keep pulling the sock back up after 20 steps or so?

2) How about after a year's worth of washes? I got the impression from one of JB's posts earlier that these socks had great durability and therefore, after a year, I still would not have to keep pulling up the sock from the bottom of my shoe.

~Rock

1. No. You put them on in the morning and don't think about it until you take them off.

2. I've got one pair that's probably 2 years old, I can't tell any difference between those and a pair that is about a month old.

--
Tapatalk2

Dang, I ordered The ONE's....hope they arent too high....if they fit like the pic that Danny posted they will be perfect.

Thanks for posting the pic's One-t. Hopefully I can pic some up

Thanks for posting the pic's One-t. Hopefully I can pic some up

There is a PGA Superstore in MB Kelly, I am sure a few of us will be making a trip there at some point, and they sell them there.

~Rock
1. with my old pair of Pumas I did, but I have not had this problem so far with SW.

2. I have not had them for a year so I am not sure, but from what I hear they hold up very well.

Looks like I may purchase 3 pairs or so for my upcoming bandon trip. Gonna reread through this later to figure out which styles to go with.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

haha...I love it. I agree bro. They just feel better. I dont know what it is

Ok gonna order some aspires for bandon. What about the performance line?

Ok gonna order some aspires for bandon. What about the performance line?

I wore the performance ZERO today for 18 and loved them. Feet definitely were not as hot as normal.

ordered a pair of these from amazon today. interested to see what all the talk is about.

Back