Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i usually don't post in here but i can't stop thinking about the 588 irons i think they are gonna be mine sooner or later i just can't make up my mind about a shaft and if i want to go combo set or just CBs. its strange cause i still love my R11s especially with the C tapers in them now. but i think i have to have the 588s think its time to use one of my golftec fittings and see whats best for me.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having multiple sets of irons...in my opinion.

now that i'm finally getting a steady money flow, i can start pondering some new irons. either R11's, 2.0's, 712 ap2's, or 712 ap2's. which to get, what shaft to get... hmmmmm... been looking on ebay and hardly any of those are in X flex and in new condition, let alone in X flex in new condition with a decent shaft upgrade..

i usually don't post in here but i can't stop thinking about the 588 irons i think they are gonna be mine sooner or later i just can't make up my mind about a shaft and if i want to go combo set or just CBs. its strange cause i still love my R11s especially with the C tapers in them now. but i think i have to have the 588s think its time to use one of my golftec fittings and see whats best for me.

I like it Buck. I'd love to have a set of those or the CMB's eventually for fun. Love the look of those 588's and TC gets me all worked up about them.

I'm pondering how happy I am about the i20/VTS combo and the XTD after my first round with them today, I came away super impressed.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having multiple sets of irons...in my opinion.

i wouldn't be getting rid of the R11s i just would order them with upgraded shafts so it isn't gonna be cheap and i tend to save my money for well..... putters.

I like it Buck. I'd love to have a set of those or the CMB's eventually for fun. Love the look of those 588's and TC gets me all worked up about them.

I'm pondering how happy I am about the i20/VTS combo and the XTD after my first round with them today, I came away super impressed.

i liked both sets at the Demo Day..... but i have the C tapers in my R11s now and honestly im one of the few i guess that wasn't a huge fan of the looks of the CMBs i mean they aren't ugly i just think compared to the 588s its no contest. plus i really am intrigued by a combo set. although i honestly dunno what the perk of having MBs are if they are less forgiving. why would you want that even if its just for your scoring irons/wedges.

i liked both sets at the Demo Day..... but i have the C tapers in my R11s now and honestly im one of the few i guess that wasn't a huge fan of the looks of the CMBs i mean they aren't ugly i just think compared to the 588s its no contest. plus i really am intrigued by a combo set. although i honestly dunno what the perk of having MBs are if they are less forgiving. why would you want that even if its just for your scoring irons/wedges.

Oh, you aren't alone on the CMB's. I thought they looked alright, but not earth shattering like some do. I did enjoy hitting them though.

I'm with you on the MB thought too, I like my forgiveness in those irons, I'm not sure why I should give it up.

Did you hit the MB's at demo day? They were pretty freaking sweet. I would definitely be going combo set if I was going 588. Especially if you are keeping the R11's. If your swing gets ugly for a period you can always whip those out. The MB's just felt so much sweeter to me.

For Project X Satin shafts, what does the "satin" entail specifically?

Same shaft different finish. The satin shafts were replaced with chrome finished shafts a few years ago.

podering loading up on some gently used ProV1's...been finding these on the course as of late and playing them, and love them around the greens

podering loading up on some gently used ProV1's...been finding these on the course as of late and playing them, and love them around the greens

Nothing wrong with them buddy. Lots of people aren't fans because of all the attention they get but everytime I find some I'm reminded at what a truly good ball it is.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

I really want a Radix HD6 in my RBZ. But both options (white with red lettering and blue with white lettering) wouldn't look good at all in my opinion on it... I don't really care what other people think of how my clubs look but me personally at address I'd never get used to that.

I don't like the X-Con 7 stock in the tour as much as I liked the 5 stock in my old one. But the tour head is just better.

But how are they coming out of the trees and bush's?

solid, ive obviously done a multitude of testing from all of my usual spots...bushes, trees, tree stumps, cart paths, etc

Correct, they are a lower gloss silver. They look pretty cool.

A lot of the cooler kids swear up and down that they play differently than the chrome PX shafts...

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

A lot of the cooler kids swear up and down that they play differently than the chrome PX shafts...

I wouldn't doubt there is a very slight difference. I doubt many can see that difference.

Serious ponder here. OMG she's beautiful!!!
aefdcaf5-20f2-e4c0.jpg

aefdcaf5-2233-d5fd.jpg

aefdcaf5-2242-8c16.jpg

Serious ponder here. OMG she's beautiful!!!
aefdcaf5-20f2-e4c0.jpg

aefdcaf5-2233-d5fd.jpg

aefdcaf5-2242-8c16.jpg

I'll say that's one heck of a ponder!

I'll say that's one heck of a ponder!

I should've never bought one in the first place. I kept telling myself "you buy one and you're gonna want more"!

Waiting for Jman in the what did you buy thread...

Huh????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope he's not referring to you snagging up my putter ponder on the bay!!!

Huh????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow, party foul!!!

That was not what I meant.. Maybe that means you are in this thread too much? I have no idea how I saw that and wrote your name. Apologies.:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back