How late are you on the forum til'?

Oregon Jack

Let's real 'er back in.
Reaction score
Handicap
8ish?
Who all on THP is on the forums late at night? I've been on fairly late (past midnight) the past few weeks... anybody else up? what time is it where you are?

Well I was on until 10:30 pm and back on 4:30 am before gym

Depends on what shift i'm working. If i'm on the 6am-2pm i'll go home and be online from 3pm till maybe 11pm. If i'm working 2pm-10pm I wont go online when I get home but I will be online that morning before leaving for work. I also get away with being online maybe for 10 mins every hour.

Usually until about 8:30 CST. Early to bed, early to rise.

Look on the bright side guys. For most of you, if you're on here at silly o'clock, you get to see more of me. Can't be a bad thing.....

used to be til about 11pm est, but now I try to only get on when Im at work til 5pm est so Im not taking away any time with the family

Way too late.. Usually about 11:30-12:00 than up at 6:30.

Need to take some advise from cookie's post (not his swing)

Way too late.. Usually about 11:30-12:00 than up at 6:30.

Need to take some advise from cookie's post (not his swing)

Ha, you probably thought I would not see this, huh? You just wait until Iowa....I may even stay up till 9 one of those nights. :D

Depends on what shift i'm working. If i'm on the 6am-2pm i'll go home and be online from 3pm till maybe 11pm. If i'm working 2pm-10pm I wont go online when I get home but I will be online that morning before leaving for work. I also get away with being online maybe for 10 mins every hour.

I'm the same way, it all depends on when I'm working because my shifts aren't consistent at all. A good number of my shifts get done at 2 AM, so you may see me on here after I get home from those shifts. On the other hand, the sun comes up pretty early here during the summer, so I am sometimes an early riser.

Usually until midnight or 1 AM.

I am on a little after dinner but just a few minutes at a time.

I'm usually on THP till 10 pm PST, thas 1 am EST for those of you who don't like to make the conversion.

I may get on for a post or 2, or to read something after 6pm, but usually after dinner is family time for me.

I get back on after work around 11 pm and generally stay on for an hour or so catching up on posts.

I am usually on till around 6:30pm CDT and then get back on around 11pm till who knows...LOL I am a nightowl.

It varies, usually not a big night owl.

I am up late so between 12am and 1am

I usually head to bed around 10-10:30 EST. I'll read a book for a few but never later than 11

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ha, you probably thought I would not see this, huh? You just wait until Iowa....I may even stay up till 9 one of those nights. :D

Look at those eagle eyes!! We will keep you up all night signings 90 white boy jams

I am on usually from 9am-4pm EST. Basically during work hours.

i'm usually on around 10 am and stay on till like 3 am. . .

During the summer I'm usually up until between 3 and 5 in the morning ET. And I usually wake up around noon or 1.

i'm usually on around 10 am and stay on till like 3 am. . .

Finally... I thought i would see more people saying 2 or 3 in the morning... I was up til 4 last night..

Back