Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

That's fine - but don't be counting those as part of a "28 stroke" win over me. I did not give you any putts and I putted everything out. Just saying. :alien:

Good lord. Do you even think? Are you going to belittle me absolutely whipping you for the 3rd time again? Really dude? You sucked all weekend. Absolutely sucked. Every time I looked over you were chunking a ball 4 feet and then slamming your club. I shot 79 both days after driving across the country and this is what I get?

Would it be better if I any time I have lost I come in and say "Well ya see I gave Chunky a few 5 footers and I forgot to poop that morning"...Effin grow up. You got the tar beat out of you on both days in your home state after declaring that I could not win in TX, etc etc.

Make fun of me all you want, but the truth is, you got your a$$ effin handed to you by me!

I want a Capt match! Angry JB intrigues me. I've only played with fun JB.

too bad. it's all me!
on a lighter note, i think angry JB is still fun JB.
oh and note to self, don't forget to poop that morning.

If I lose in the MC, I will be the 1st one to come in here and say a better man won. I would expect that from the rest rather than handicapped filled excuses that sound ridiculous more and more. Tip your cap to the guy that whipped the vegan out of you and move on.

Good lord. Do you even think? Are you going to belittle me absolutely whipping you for the 3rd time again? Really dude? You sucked all weekend. Absolutely sucked. Every time I looked over you were chunking a ball 4 feet and then slamming your club. I shot 79 both days after driving across the country and this is what I get?

Would it be better if I any time I have lost I come in and say "Well ya see I gave Chunky a few 5 footers and I forgot to poop that morning"...Effin grow up. You got the tar beat out of you on both days in your home state after declaring that I could not win in TX, etc etc.

Make fun of me all you want, but the truth is, you got your a$$ effin handed to you by me!

Never said I did not lose, just questioning the 28 strokes that you love to throw out every 10 minutes.

EXCUSES!!

too bad. it's all me!
on a lighter note, i think angry JB is still fun JB.

Yeah, you have a very cool round ahead of you. Both of those guys are very fun to play with. Seth likes to rake bunkers

Lets just say then that JB had 8 more putts, I guess a 20 stroke loss is better.

If I lose in the MC, I will be the 1st one to come in here and say a better man won. I would expect that from the rest rather than handicapped filled excuses that sound ridiculous more and more. Tip your cap to the guy that whipped the vegan out of you and move on.

That's weak man. I was the first to say I lost and even made a video based on it. I simply said it would not have been 28 strokes without 5-7 foot gimme's that I witnessed. That's a fact and not belittling or questioning your integrity.

You seem to be a man of fact and numbers so I was simply throwing a few out there for you.

Stupid Cookie never learns.

Never said I did not lose, just questioning the 28 strokes that you love to throw out every 10 minutes.

Question anything you would like. We both know what happened out there as you vomited all over every shot I saw. We both know that you shat yourself each day after I drove out there after big bad Cookie said my game couldnt travel.

I guess we then saw which one of the two of us could handle the pressure and which one is nothing but talk. You got to see my HOTD video up close and personal in your home state that you like to call me on for not making. It was called whooping your skinny a$$ all over TX as you poop your pants and then watch you try to come up with more excuses belittling it.

Can MC participants wager on how quickly Cookie gets his staff position taken?

That's weak man. I was the first to say I lost and even made a video based on it. I simply said it would not have been 28 strokes without 5-7 foot gimme's that I witnessed. That's a fact and not belittling or questioning your integrity.

You seem to be a man of fact and numbers so I was simply throwing a few out there for you.

From a tee box 2 holes away, since you couldnt keep up with all of your chunking, you are going to tell me if a putt was 3 feet or 5 feet. Grow up dude, I owned you and yes, you did try to duck out of the video as usual by saying we werent in the same group. Same song different dance with you.

I can't believe Chunky allows this garbage.

Question anything you would like. We both know what happened out there as you vomited all over every shot I saw. We both know that you shat yourself each day after I drove out there after big bad Cookie said my game couldnt travel.

I guess we then saw which one of the two of us could handle the pressure and which one is nothing but talk. You got to see my HOTD video up close and personal in your home state that you like to call me on for not making. It was called whooping your skinny a$$ all over TX as you poop your pants and then watch you try to come up with more excuses belittling it.

What the hell are you talking about? I did not get to witness anything except long gimme's as we did not even play together - minus a nice drive on hole number 1.

Now get your panties out of a wad and focus on the big picture! I am not the one who made you angry, I just happen to be the one around at the moment. ha

Weak leadership is going to earn you all a third place finish.

So basically no matter how badly I pound Cookie on Sunday he's surely going to come back here with a list of reasons a mile long. That's garbage. But it'll be a lot of fun watching him try to come up with them, won't it? :D

I can't believe Chunky allows this garbage.

Hawk,
He has nothing left to say. He called me out before the outing and got beat. Then said my game didnt travel and got beat in his home state not once but twice. Then said because we were not in the same group he was not doing the video. All that is left is for him to accuse me of cheating. He is that guy dude, while I was the first to come in and congratulate Chunky on beating me, Cookie is the guy that will make every excuse in the book, because he knows his game cant back it up.

What the hell are you talking about? I did not get to witness anything except long gimme's as we did not even play together - minus a nice drive on hole number 1.

Now get your panties out of a wad and focus on the big picture! I am not the one who made you angry, I just happen to be the one around at the moment. ha

And there you have it folks, a new style of beckpeddeling by the master himself. man you deflect things better than a dental dam.

Cookie is a muddler. But he will be the talk of the forum in a few weeks!
You know everyone is talking about cookie already!

Yeah, you have a very cool round ahead of you. Both of those guys are very fun to play with. Seth likes to rake bunkers
And watch sushi being eaten.

Can MC participants wager on how quickly Cookie gets his staff position taken?
I'm thinking about banning cookie right now. But I'll still drive him to Des Moines.

hold on, im no math guy, but it JB shot 79 and Cookie lost by 28, does that mean Cookie shot 107?

please tell me it aint so

Lots of talk in here. I like it when it gets active. One thing you can always count on, TMex will confuse the thread up

I think its just cause I'm not in the "in crowd" so I have no idea what's going on :). I just randomly choose targets and fire away haha.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

hold on, im no math guy, but it JB shot 79 and Cookie lost by 28, does that mean Cookie shot 107?

28 over 2 days.

Cookie made me think of this commercial.......the Gimmie Guys. You saying JB was doing this? Sorry, couldn't embed, didn't find it on YouTube.

28 strokes over two rounds.

Back