New member from Naples, FL.

Welcome to THP.

Everyone has their own preference on shoes. I am partial to Kikkor. Haven't had sore feet in 3 years of wearing them. Reasonable prices, comfortable, different styling. But that is just my preference.

Yea I am looking for the sneaker type. I have been searching but i think i need to try some on locally. Thanks for all the sugestions.

Chris

Welcome to THP glad you joined

Yea I am looking for the sneaker type. I have been searching but i think i need to try some on locally. Thanks for all the sugestions.

Chris

PGA has a good selection and a nice sale going now. Golfsmith on airport doesn't have the selection but they do have some other brands.

--
Tapatalk2

PGA has a good selection and a nice sale going now. Golfsmith on airport doesn't have the selection but they do have some other brands.

--
Tapatalk2

PGA where is that again?(assuming your talking about a local store). Same here milo. Finding lots of great info.

Chris

Across from coastland mall on 41.

--
Tapatalk2

Welcome to THP Chris, glad to have you aboard.

Welcome to THP

Welcome, you're going to love it here. And you'll notice quickly, you can't ask for rec's without way more specification. Shoes? Spiked or Spikeless? Casual or traditional? etc. etc. Whatever you need, we got it here!

Across from coastland mall on 41.

--
Tapatalk2

Very nice. I ended up at the local golfsmith and picked up a clearence pair of nikes. Sneakers with spikes. Very comfy. I wil find out how they are this weekend.

Chris

Thanks Daddy, Buck and D la btw.

Now time for some irons. Then i will be complete until the next best thing.

Chris

Back