Open Championship Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

Tiger finally dialing a wedge in

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I'm not sure what's uglier, tiger woods game or the design of his shirt. His decision on how he decided to play his 3rd shot on 6 was one of the dumbest decisions i've ever seen in professional golf, especially considering how conservative he's been off the tee all week in an effort to avoid big numbers. That's where you get aggressive? from a buried lie next to a 6 foot lip of a bunker? wat.

It's Scott's week. He's not playing particularly well but he played so well all week that he put the rest of the field in a position to choke in the wind today, and choke they have.

Somebody please call the police, Adam Scott stole Tiger's swing.

But he cant call the police himself, because he stole Mahan's short game.

I have to admit, seeing some fans hate Scott for his caddie is the most ironic thing in all of fandom of all time.

I hate him more for the swing, the cars, and his bank account.

I don't hate him, only dislike him for using a cheater stick.

Tap tap taparoo

It ain't cheating if the rules say its legal... And the rules currently say its legal

But he cant call the police himself, because he stole Mahan's short game.

I think we should call the wizard police, Bc he stole Harry Potter's ability to move the ball, without touching it.

Tap tap taparoo

Hi Sneds. Nice putt.

I hate him more for the swing, the cars, and his bank account.

Do you hate another player for wanting Hunter's swing? Stevie Williams has been an a$$ burgling clown for years. But I guess when he is a complete douche but on the bag of your guy, its acceptable.

Lets not forget, Stevie didnt quit, he was fired and if he was still on TW's bag, you would have no issue with his antics.

Brandt finally hit a big putt!

Scott with a nice shot...and a smart one.

Crap. Ernie can't make anything over 2 feet

Ringer!!!

All of you Ernie Els' fans, he's just setting you up for the inevitable missed 4 footer that derails his chances on the back nine.

He's back!

Do you hate another player for wanting Hunter's swing? Stevie Williams has been an a$$ burgling clown for years. But I guess when he is a complete douche but on the bag of your guy, its acceptable.

Lets not forget, Stevie didnt quit, he was fired and if he was still on TW's bag, you would have no issue with his antics.

With Tiger though the douchebaggery canceled each other out JB, duh. :alien:

Tiger making every putt eventful but it fell. Take the driver on 11 please!

Nice birdie.

All of you Ernie Els' fans, he's just setting you up for the inevitable missed 4 footer that derails his chances on the back nine.

I'm not holding my breath...!

Tap tap taparoo

You're breaking my heart, go away!!

That's fine, I still love his swing though.

Woods with the win at -5! Watch it's gonna happen!

Somebody should have told these guys the wind is behind them on this par 3.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Luke Donald might be on course....to make another check.

Back