Carry bag question

Get one of these and problem solved. You're welcome.

shelf_zps76c4f5c8.jpg
[/IMG]

Read your problem and was going to say it sounds like the bag position causing the problem, but El B got there before me, so I would definitely look to getting it adjusted with someone else helping to hold the bag where it needs to be

Edit - another thought would be the possibility of it giving you back problems if you don't get it sitting right as I am guessing it could be putting unnecessary strain on your back if it doesn't sit where it should

where did you rub those straps before you shipped it out? MD is getting all sorts of rashes because of you.

I was going to say that maybe the bag was dropped in poison ivy! hehe

If you're like me, you're carrying the weight of a small family in the bag. So yeah, getting it in the right spot is key. If that doesn't work, just make Dan carry it.

I carry 2 different bags and I had to go with a single strap from an old bag on both. I tried a push cart for a while and I find carrying is easier and more enjoyable, at least for me.

Maybe something like Rock Tape in the right spots could help.

I'm thinking its the straps that attach the bag to the backpack straps are What need to be adjusted. Not the backpack straps themselves.

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

Back