nicoosuavee

Reaction score
Handicap
I just recently changed to a new driver (RBZ 9.5 Stiff), and was wondering if it would be a good idea to change te shaft on it to a more custom shaft for my likings. If there are any suggestions feel free to post 'em. Thanks!

If a different shaft provides the best numbers, yes. If the stock shaft suits you best, no. Change for the sake of change is rarely beneficial.

Yes sir, thank you, the only down side i that i have never done this to any of my clubs, so i wouldnt truly know until its done. Also, do you have any suggestions of which shafts?

Yes sir, thank you, the only down side i that i have never done this to any of my clubs, so i wouldnt truly know until its done. Also, do you have any suggestions of which shafts?

Head over to any demo day that offers a mess of shafts to demo and see what works for you...

Far better to get the suggestions from your actual swing results than what the internet prefers.

There are plenty of people on this site who can help with suggestions, but without knowing anything about your swing it would be difficult.

Here's some questions you can answer and will help everyone out help you out!

What's your current driver loft and shaft (for example 9.5, stock stiff).

What is your current ball flight and common miss?

What is your swing speed (if you don't know this, do you know how far you carry your drives?)

What would you like to change about your ball flight if you could?

If you have advanced driver info from a monitor, what is your ball speed, spin rate, launch angle?

Yes sir, 9.5 stiff, a mid to highh flyer and not enough of a slice to be considered a slice, believe its the high 90's (swing speed), have the balll stay lower and shoot once it hits the ground, and the other stuff i would need to find out,

Without seeing your swing and knowing some data about your swing it's virtually impossible for someone to suggest a shart that would fit you. I'd recommend seeing a qualified fitter in your area.

Back