Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

Mine is fairly simple. I teach ballroom dancing; my wife & I own a studio & a dance floor company. As for the picture, I have a ridiculous obsession with Medinah. I want to play there so badly.

I'm a big Seinfeld fan. Stan the Caddy was Kramer's caddy in a couple episodes. My avatar is Kramer hitting golf balls into the ocean. Here's a scene from the episode...

Kramer: Who wants to have some fun?!
Jerry: I do.
George: I do.
Kramer: Are you just sayin' you want to have fun
or do you really want to have fun?!
Jerry: I really wanna have some fun.
George: I'm just sayin' I wanna have some fun.
Kramer: Right now there six-hundred Titleists that I got at the driving
range in the trunk of my car. Why don't we drive out to Rock-a-Way
and hit them... into the ocean! Now
picture this....we find a nice sweet spot between the dunes, we take
out our drivers, we tee up and, that ball
goes sailing up into the sky holds there for a moment and then...gulp!

Just changed my username from 23_lw to Caper. I used 23_lw for most things (23 was my hockey #, lw are my initials), but decided to change it after my hiatus from THP. I am from Cape Breton, NS and we are referred to as "Capers". I believe I am the only one on here from the Cape so I figured I might as well represent.

My new avatar is my brand spanking new Ping G20 "Bubba Long in Pink" edition. I am in love with it!

Mine is pretty simple. We have a condo in North Lake Tahoe and I spend as many days a year as I can there. Most of the days are spent skiing, kayaking, paddle boarding, and biking; with the occasional round of golf. The photo is one of the things I enjoy most; harassing my son and his friends.

Well my brother picked this name for me when I was tiny...dont know why exactly. But now I use it. And for the photo...I work in an aquarium and am obsessed with fish (and coral lol)!

Evok ( E-VOK) is just a nickname someone gave me growing up, I added the laid back part simply because im really laid back hahaha. Picture is me playing tug of war with my sisters little pitbull. Seriously most well behaved dog ever I can't stand when people stereotype breeds.

Just changed my username from 23_lw to Caper. I used 23_lw for most things (23 was my hockey #, lw are my initials), but decided to change it after my hiatus from THP. I am from Cape Breton, NS and we are referred to as "Capers". I believe I am the only one on here from the Cape so I figured I might as well represent.

My new avatar is my brand spanking new Ping G20 "Bubba Long in Pink" edition. I am in love with it!
Just a suggestion to you and anyone else who changes their name: It might be helpful to use "Formerly 23_lw" or whatever their name was in your user title for a month or so. I didn't know that was you.

My new avatar. Hope I can get a lower number soon!

50fae27e.jpg

Maybe I will just go with "War"....maybe not.

You'll get tired of my screenname once Auburn waxes Clemson in Atlanta in a few weeks. :banana:

No way. But let's not get into that in here.

This one is easy this was my baby way back when before golf came and took over i still miss her so 99srxman...

srx4.jpg

This one is easy this was my baby way back when before golf came and took over i still miss her so 99srxman...

srx4.jpg

I always thought your name was referring to a motorcycle, haha. That thing would not work very well here in Phoenix.

Stopped working around here when our winters turn to summers with no good no snow around here in yrs. had to sell.I miss flying across the lakes 165 hp.. wooo

Mine was inspired buy the guy who hit a 350 yd internet drive average with his RBZ. And I hate Taylormade.

Hello, I'm Mr Satchmo, you may remember me as leiruagetro, but since my user name was quite strange, JB changed it for me, thanks JB.

I got the name from my favorite show White Collar-the dog is named satchmo.

Hello, I'm Mr Satchmo, you may remember me as leiruagetro, but since my user name was quite strange, JB changed it for me, thanks JB.

I got the name from my favorite show White Collar-the dog is named satchmo.

I'm not a fan of all these name changes, but hi there. Glad you told us about it.

I am now rocking some forged goodness.

I'm not a fan of all these name changes, but hi there. Glad you told us about it.

Yeah I noticed some people had a few problems saying my username haha maybe this will help

I don't think I have ever responded to this thread.

nerfny is pretty easy. My name is Jennifer and Dean or ddec as he is known on the forum started calling me nerf for short and we live in New York so nerfny. My advatar is our yellow lab Lexie sitting in our computer chair.

Probably. It was sort of an ordeal. Lol.

I didn't really think about it too much when I joined haha, I guess I have to introduce myself around so people who knew me before as L!@#$#%U don't think I'm a crazy wierdo

Back