The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

We were in the group in front of Biggsy when he made his hole in one. It was his first ever and it was sensational.

We played 36 today because this is the ultimate golf weekend and I want to golf as much as possible with as many of the MC'ers as possible. Was it hot? Yep. Was it worth it? Yep.

Tmex and I have been disposing of Team Hackers members over the past two days in preparation of what's to come.

Biggsy I'll take a rum and coke dude! Haha

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Oh dear.... Biggsy's poor bar bill.

Great shot Biggsy!

Golf today was AWESOME! So great meeting most of the guys so far, and I played great. Need to spend a few more minutes on the greens putting to get my speed down, but overall today was one of my best rounds ever striking the ball. Chunky was a blast to play with, and talking with the other guys when we would meet up on the tees was great. Can't wait for Media Day tomorrow is going to be so much fun. Can't wait to meet the rest of the guys.

Great shot biggsy!

Man hearing Biggsy slam that hole in one was got dang amazing!!!

So glad I played 36. Got to hang with my friends and hit sim sick topped 5 woods. Ghsace and Howzat, be ready for TC and I to stomp you fools :) jk brochachas we still love ya!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

We were in the group in front of Biggsy when he made his hole in one. It was his first ever and it was sensational.

We played 36 today because this is the ultimate golf weekend and I want to golf as much as possible with as many of the MC'ers as possible. Was it hot? Yep. Was it worth it? Yep.

Tmex and I have been disposing of Team Hackers members over the past two days in preparation of what's to come.

Glad to hear you two, and everyone else , is having such a great time. I wish I were there with you guys. In the air-conditioning of course...LOL

Congrats Biggsy on the hole in one!

Great shot Biggsy!

Being a Carolina native I can only imagine what it's like for those of you experiencing that type of heat for the first time. At least noone passed out or anything! Beer = hydration!

Biggsy Hole - In - One! WOW -- Way to go!

Biggsy Hole - In - One! WOW -- Way to go!

Congrats Biggsy :clapp::blob::banana::cake::drinks::golf2::thumb:

Congrats Biggsy!! Had a great round this morning with SW, Bullfrog and Yorkem...lots of fun but hot as hell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Biggsy!! Had a great round this morning with SW, Bullfrog and Yorkem...lots of fun but hot as hell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hows the heat compared to Texas?

Had a great round today with Coolbreeze and Howzat. Total handsomeness out there today not to mention the high fashion too

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I'm so excited for this I can't stand it, you guys rocking 36 holes out today just makes it that much more exciting to me. All that work leads up to this! AWESOME!

Congrats biggsy!!! That's is awesome to get a hole in one with all your friends around.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Guys I'm really sorry I havent been on in last few days, it's hard for me on this little phone to post. The courses are amazing. The heat here is KILLING me but im loving it. True blue is a more forgiving course but is still really tough. Caladonia is tight with some tough greens.

Played true blue yesterday with One-T, TC and Tmex that was crazy fun. Played true blue this morning with Ddec,Tnolan and Jake those guys can play. Played the afternoon with Cookie, SW and War Eagle serious fun.

Side note I drained a 90 foot putt on true blue this morning and even people were coming up coming over to me in the clubhouse saying they watched it go in. Odyssey Metal-X 2 ball baby HELL YA

Nice putt man!

I figured the head would be interesting for ya, you'll grind it out though, I know it!

Guys I'm really sorry I havent been on in last few days, it's hard for me on this little phone to post. The courses are amazing. The heat here is KILLING me but im loving it. True blue is a more forgiving course but is still really tough. Caladonia is tight with some tough greens.

Played true blue yesterday with One-T, TC and Tmex that was crazy fun. Played true blue this morning with Ddec,Tnolan and Jake those guys can play. Played the afternoon with Cookie, SW and War Eagle serious fun.

Side note I drained a 90 foot putt on true blue this morning and even people were coming up coming over to me in the clubhouse saying they watched it go in. Odyssey Metal-X 2 ball baby HELL YA

Good job dhjkelly! Make sure you drink something like Powerade Zero with the advanced electrolyte system this weekend. This hot humid weather will drain ya even when you are use to it. With you being from a cooler environment it will rock ya jock if you don't drink enough fluids. Good luck with those Southern boys and take it easy on em :D

Any chance you could have one of your teammates post on your behalf? It might save you some of the headache if it's giving you some trouble

Good job dhjkelly! Make sure you drink something like Powerade Zero with the advanced electrolyte system this weekend. This hot humid weather will drain ya even when you are use to it. With you being from a cooler environment it will rock ya jock if you don't drink enough fluids. Good luck with those Southern boys and take it easy on em :D

Just backing up Ole Gray

Thanks OG. I have been sippingwater every time I get back in the cart. Gotta keep hydrating
Any chance you could have one of your teammates post on your behalf? It might save you some of the headache if it's giving you some trouble

Thats not a bad idea dude, thanks

4bc9bd12-f0b3-f398.jpg

Posted via tapatalk

Way to go Kelly! Heck of a putt man!

As many have pointed out, hydrate guys... Not with alcohol. Electrolytes, H2O, that kind of stuff. Remember alcohol dehydrates... Not rehydrates.

Glad you are having fun DK. The heat is really oppressive this year. Stay cool and hydrated. Keep making putts

Back