what do you use for your clubs when traveling by air?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rollin

"Just playin golf pally"
Reaction score
Handicap
Going to riviera maya this comming summer and considering bringing the clubs for a round or two hopefully if affordable enough. Only taken clubs on a plane once before many years back and used a cheap bag and bunch towels etc...it actually worked good but my clubs at the time were old and cheap and my concerns werent great. But not the case this time around.

I've been looking and read reviews but seems hard cases that are inexpensinve are crap. I havnt even so far read anything real good about expensive hard cases as well. I dont trust soft cases for airline travel. You know the way they handle baggage:beat-up:...... unless someone tells me different about a good softy I'm still open to suggestions. I cant spend alot of bucks on this so unfortunately it may not work out.

Any suggestions? and experiences with any cases? hard or soft that will work very good? Perhaps any other ideas?

Sorry hadnt seen it and my bad for not searching first. Just never cought my eyes with it. i'll check it out. thanks! Can close this thread to any mod. Thanks

No problem at all. Luckily, THP'rs travel a lot. Tons of good info out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back