2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a process to the sponsors selections makes it feel more real. If it were just a random draw it would take away from the tour pro experience. When I find out who my sponsor is I will know that there were thought processes involved to make sure that the sponsor has what I need to succeed, and that goes for every participant. They are out there to make us look good and make sure we play to the best of our ability!

I didn't get the chance to try the new Cell woods but everyone at the Ohio stop was pretty pumped about them.

I loves them on Des Moines. And the adjustability would be awesome. You could have a club that could go from strong 3 wood to 4 wood all in one club!

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Will there be answers to some questions still out there about sponsors before people get assigned or will the answers come at a later date?

Will there be answers to some questions still out there about sponsors before people get assigned or will the answers come at a later date?

Such as?

How about 7 a night for 4 nights! Can't wait for the details.

Will it be a few each night like you have been doing for the other announcements?
I bet the participants would love for it to be 28 in one night! Four a night for seven nights seems pretty logical. One sponsor per team every night for a week.

Ball sponsor for Cobra/Puma?

Putter sponsor for Bridgestone?

It has no bearing on sponsorships and will be announced when the companies are ready to do so.

Question, does it really matter who is sponsored by whom? All four are great and we would be lucky to play under any of the companies. The selection process will be fun and I can't wait to see who wants me on their bag of goodies.

I am very excited to get a rep but am feeling surprisingly comfortable rather than the anxious I was for selections.

Just enjoying the process as it unfolds.

Can't wait to see how this unfolds, I'm anxious and excited to see what great company I will be sponsored by

Change of plans. We will start announcing sponsorships tonight. Stay tuned for a new thread when it is announced (no, we do not know what time). This thread will remain open for the next 7 days and then be closed.

Change of plans. We will start announcing sponsorships tonight. Stay tuned for a new thread when it is announced (no, we do not know what time). This thread will remain open for the next 7 days and then be closed.

WOW!!! Sweetness!!!!!

Man I think I heard some hearts climb into some throats! The nerves are going to soar! Good luck everyone. Can't go wrong

yes!!! This is fantastic.

Yes! Looking forward to seeing these roll out

What a great day today has been!! Awesome news!

Well i was gonna go to bed, i guess not

Congratulations guys...I know you will all enjoy knowing your sponsors over the next week!!

Very happy for you guys!

There was a LOT of time put into sponsorships and believe us when we say there is a method to our madness. If you get chosen by a company and feel it is not a good fit, please remember that every one of these companies is outstanding and you were selected to be part of their staff for good reason. There were many factors that were considered in making good match ups and we believe we have a good fit for everybody.

I think we all love when there is a change of plans :act-up:. This will be a fun week.

This is turning into an exciting day!

I have a feeling that everyone will ultimately be happy with their sponsorships.

There was a LOT of time put into sponsorships and believe us when we say there is a method to our madness. If you get chosen by a company and feel it is not a good fit, please remember that every one of these companies is outstanding and you were selected to be part of their staff for good reason. There were many factors that were considered in making good match ups and we believe we have a good fit for everybody.

Sound reasoning to me. Any one of those 4 companies would be lucky to have an Irishman on their staff JK :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back