Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And just like that it's 30-21 Gorillas with 6:20 left.

It sucks listening on the radio!

Those Gorillas are awesome, do you think they will go all the way again this year?

Those Gorillas are awesome, do you think they will go all the way again this year?

They are still ranked #1, so they are in the driver's seat for it. Central Missouri just punted, so it's Pitt State's ball with 4:57 left.

We got this one in hand, Pitt State ball with five seconds left. 30-21. Still undefeated.

I lost what shred of respect I had for UF fans when they boo at an injury.

Philly lite.

I lost what shred of respect I had for UF fans when they boo at an injury.

Philly lite.

Agreed. Sitting here watching it with GG and she (a huge fan and alum), said the exact same thing.

Agreed. Sitting here watching it with GG and she (a huge fan and alum), said the exact same thing.

Well I guess they all aren't bad. She wearing the Orange and Blue jorts?

This game is way to close. I hate Georgia Tech.

Well I guess they all aren't bad. She wearing the Orange and Blue jorts?

No, but we did just have a conversation about her old attire when going to the games.

This game is way to close. I hate Georgia Tech.

But Paul Johnson is such a likeable fellow, at least to tech fans. He comes across as extremely arrogant to me.
Your defense had better step it up, that "perfect option" can get to be hard to stop when they get it rolling.

pot... the kettle is calling

Reactions: JB
pot... the kettle is calling

Dude, you talk a lot about steroids and now you are talking about pot too. While that would explain quite a bit, it might be time to go with discussing college football in the college football thread rather than drugs. :clown:

But Paul Johnson is such a likeable fellow, at least to tech fans. He comes across as extremely arrogant to me.
Your defense had better step it up, that "perfect option" can get to be hard to stop when they get it rolling.

A slow grinding offense always worries me against a quick paced offense like Clemson runs. A defense can get real tired in a game like that.

Dude, you talk a lot about steroids and now you are talking about pot too. While that would explain quite a bit, it might be time to go with discussing college football in the college football thread rather than drugs. :clown:

BAH!!!!! Hahahaha!

Don't be a delta bravo JB. :clown:

Hmm apparently the announce team for the tech game is reading my post. They could've at least given me credit lol.

oh JB that was such a knee slapper

A slow grinding offense always worries me against a quick paced offense like Clemson runs. A defense can get real tired in a game like that.

That's what I was saying and why they worry me. Stupid triple option.

That's what I was saying and why they worry me. Stupid triple option.

Haha I hate it as well, but it is beautiful when ran properly.

Duke up 35-17 on UVA late in the 4th, about to go to 5-1 on the season! The schedule is much harder from next week onward, but going to a bowl is a good possibility.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Haha I hate it as well, but it is beautiful when ran properly.

You bet. It's a good offense, my high school ran it, but they were horrible.

Touchdown! Nuk!

You bet. It's a good offense, my high school ran it, but they were horrible.

Touchdown! Nuk!

AND a 2 point conversion, nice.

Get ready Texas...35 minutes!
images

Looking like a bad loss for TCU. ISU is improved, but I didn't see this kind of a game coming.

Killing me having to just watch gametracker all day. Gotta go out and about so I can see the Texas/WVU game

SAFETY!!! Wow, starting to look real good for you Charlie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back