The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I weighed 168 today. That means I can pig out all weekend in Myrtle Beach!

Now time to MAX them out let the pondering begin. ..
haha wont be doing that but will be getting some stuff for sure. I will def be stocking up on the HEX Black balls if the CC's arrive in time and maybe some shaft testing hmmm lol.

My brother-in-law just sent me a couple pics from his trip to the open. Guess he wanted to rub it in my face a little, can you blame him? Waiting for the video of him drinking out of the jug, told him I would believe it when I see it. Scott Pinckney (second pic didn't make the cut @ +5) is who he was staying with and I guess they had a room right next to Ernie....a bit jealous of the trip. Told him he needs to work on the deer in the head lights look...lol:
imagejpeg_2.jpg

imagepng_2.png

NICE! That is worth keeping and framing! Ernie looks like he has great character (which is what the consensus seems to be as well)! That is sweet

Is the V-Strom really a dual sport?

In-deed. I saw my dad and his good friend take it on some dirt trails that were sketch for it though. Not as much as my KLR, but still considered and alot more fun to drive!

That's awesome, I'd love to get a picture with Ernie.

Well its official im playing the Cricket Club on Sunday looks like both courses and possibly the old 9 hole course too which held the 1907 and 1910 US Opens. Weather looks like its gonna be perfect too. So stoked about this i really can't believe it. Looks like were just taking a Caddie in the morning and riding in the afternoon which is fine with me 45 holes walking might be a bit much in the heat.

Well its official im playing the Cricket Club on Sunday looks like both courses and possibly the old 9 hole course too which held the 1907 and 1910 US Opens. Weather looks like its gonna be perfect too. So stoked about this i really can't believe it. Looks like were just taking a Caddie in the morning and riding in the afternoon which is fine with me 45 holes walking might be a bit much in the heat.

I guess the THP live round thread is out? lol

I guess the THP live round thread is out? lol

phones are only allowed in the locker room or parking lot. so unless they have wifi and Ipads are ok yeah its out lol

That is awesome dude! Enjoy it and I can't wait to hear about it.

After almost 20 years of playing this game and who knows how many holes I've played. Today, I finally got my 1st eagle. It was a short par 4, 269 yrds @ Oak Gables in Hamilton, ON. I noticed something strange about the flag stick at the green. I hit my tee shot and it landed just short and right of the green. Nice, I thought, a little pitch and I'll have a birdie chance. Well, as I got closer to the hole, the strangeness I noticed became clearer. It was a temporary green, well, more like a fairway green. Anyways, I was 15 ft from the hole and chipped the ball right in the hole for my eagle. WOOHOO!! Now for the elusive HIO.

After almost 20 years of playing this game and who knows how many holes I've played. Today, I finally got my 1st eagle. It was a short par 4, 269 yrds @ Oak Gables in Hamilton, ON. I noticed something strange about the flag stick at the green. I hit my tee shot and it landed just short and right of the green. Nice, I thought, a little pitch and I'll have a birdie chance. Well, as I got closer to the hole, the strangeness I noticed became clearer. It was a temporary green, well, more like a fairway green. Anyways, I was 15 ft from the hole and chipped the ball right in the hole for my eagle. WOOHOO!! Now for the elusive HIO.

Wow, congrats dude. I'm still hunting to bag my first eagle. That's a great achievement.

Congrats! Hopefully the first of many! Well, a few per year would be OK!

I've read in about 9 threads that Duey won a big scramble yesterday. Congrats Duey!!!

Yes I did, hehe. How did you hear about it?

Yes I did, hehe. How did you hear about it?

Congrats there friend!! That is awesome.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Congrats there friend!! That is awesome.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

haha, thanks buddy. Guess Thainer was tired of hearing about it, but I'm still stoked. The Mc'ers had 90+ posts from a great time, what 9 for mine, lol.

edit: and that was with cotton free clubs, lol.

45ff5a2a-c254-91f5.jpg

Happy happy joy joy

Drinking them over ice my friends don't fret. And I agree they are very good.

45ff5a2a-c5bb-654e.jpg

whiloe I am not a big fan of margaritas i may have to give this a try.

whiloe I am not a big fan of margaritas i may have to give this a try.

They're actually very good. They have some carbonation in them which I guess is from the bud lime.

Drinking them over ice my friends don't fret. And I agree they are very good.

45ff5a2a-c5bb-654e.jpg

I saw this ad on Friday and thought of you. Are they good? I use the BLL for my beercan chicken, yummo

I saw this ad on Friday and thought of you. Are they good? I use the BLL for my beercan chicken, yummo

They are Tad, give them a try. Its like a margarita with some beer added to it. And 8% alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back