Forum Testing Signup - Bridgestone Pre-Release Golf Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What balls do you currently play? Callaway hex black, Bridgestone B330, Titleist ProV1x

2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid flight with a nice baby draw.

3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Pull hook to the left

4. What is your driver swing speed? 105-110

5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended?
Yes, I have been through it and they recommend the B330.

What another awesome opportunity! Thanks THP and Bridgestone!

Thanks THP!

1. What balls do you currently play?--Titleist ProV1 and ProV1x

2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee?-- Mid/high draw
3. What is your typical miss off the tee?-- Push Right
4. What is your driver swing speed?-- 113 average
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended?-- No

What a great testing opportunity from THP and Bridgestone! Bridgestone makes what I feel is the best balls on the market. This is a going to be a great chance for up to 100 testers. While I got to test the 2012 B330/B330-S last year, due to the the snow on the ground I'm not going to be able to test these in the way I want to test them. But looking very forward to seeing whats new Bridgestone!!

1. Bridgestone Tour B330 or Titielst Pro v1
2. Mid
3. Draw to hook
4. 107-110mph
5. I have gone through the testing many times. It told me the Tour B330 was good for me.

Thanks to THP and Bridgestone. Wow that is a ton of testers!

100 testers!?! Holy smokes! Thanks to THP and Bridgestone!!

I was entered but I'm on the fence with this one. Winter is here and I can't expect to be as lucky as last year with the amount of white stuff we got... May change my mind before the deadline though.

Last edited:
I love all the excitement for this one. Should be an unbelievable testing.

Wow, 100 tester! What an amazing opportunity! I really wish I could sign up for this testing, I'm a huge fan of Bridgestone golf balls and the B330 RX is one of the best golf balls I've ever used. Unfortunately with all this snow on the ground I can't give a golf ball the proper testing. Good luck everyone and keep the sign ups coming. This is a great testing opportunity and I know I'll be following this thread.

1. What balls do you currently play? Bridgestone B330-RX
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid-height and penetrating with a very slight draw.
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Most common miss is pull hook.
4. What is your driver swing speed? around 100mph
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Yes. Fitting recommends B330 but I have a supply of the B330-RX on hand I purchased a while back. Will give the B330 a try in the future.

This place just keeps amazing me!!! I would like to put my name in for this even though I was selected for the Project 5 testing which didn't last long for me but hopefully with a dozen balls I should be able to get more of a chance to test these out!! Thanks to THP and Bridgestone for this great opportunity!!!!

1. What balls do you currently play? Callaway Hex Chrome Yellow
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Usually Low to Mid
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Fade to a Slice
4. What is your driver swing speed? 94-98 MPH
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Yes, B330RX

I love me some ball testing!

1. What balls do you currently play? Taylormade Penta TP5 or Bridgestone B330
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid Height, straight to small fade.
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Most common miss is a push-fade
4. What is your driver swing speed? around 112mph+
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? Yes, I've gone through the B-Fit chat and they recommended the B330.

Thanks to THP and Bridgestone for another cool opportunity!

Would Love to but there's just too much winter left to come and no where close to home to hit in-doors. Looking forward to what approx 100 testers (WOW) will have to say. Enjoys fellows

Testing

Testing

1. What balls do you currently play? Srixon Z Star XV
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? High
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Slice
4. What is your driver swing speed? 104
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Yes, online B-Fit - B330-RX

As luck would have it I will be traveling south 3-4 times in the next couple of months plus doing GolfTec training academy.

This is one I would like to sign up for.
Darn snow puts me out of the running.
Will be looking forward to the reviews, from the 100 members

I'd definitely be interested in participating and offering constructive feedback. I play weekly and try to mix in a practice session as well.

1. What balls do you currently play?
Taylormade Penta 3 & Callaway HXChrome
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee?
High Launch, straight ball
3. What is your typical miss off the tee?
Block
4. What is your driver swing speed?
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended?
Yes, E-6

This is awesome!!! Thanks to THP and my wonderful Morgan Cup Sponsor Bridgestone Golf!!

1. What balls do you currently play? One of 2, either Callaway Hex Black Tour or Bridgestone B330-RX
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Left to Right, a slight fade
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Dead Pull to the left
4. What is your driver swing speed? 96 mph
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Yes, I was online to the B330-RX

Thanks again to THP and Bridgestone for the awesome opportunity!

5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting?

Would love to participate if there is still a need. Here are my answers:

1. Currently e6 and Srixon Q-Star. In the summer I really like the B330RXS.
2. Typical ball flight off the tee is mid to high.
3. Current miss is over the top pull because I have been working on turning it over. Used to be weak slice, but that is fixed for now.
4. 88 - 92
5. Did the fitting on line and e6 was the suggestion, but i still like the RXS in the summer for the bite on greens.

FWIW I am NOT a long hitter. I am ALWAYS LOOKING for something that will give me a few more yards, but I still like a soft feel and bite around the greens. If I can help, let me know.

THP AND BRIDGESTONE ROCK!

J.

What a great testing event from THP and Bridgestone!!!
1. What balls do you currently play? Callaway Hex Black
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid flight fade
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? slice
4. What is your driver swing speed? 105
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Online only; fit for the B330RX

Here we go:

1. What balls do you currently play? Nike 20xi (x)
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid trajectory, slight draw.
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Hook left
4. What is your driver swing speed? 102
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Online, B330 tried it out but ball felt hard and lacked spin.

1. What balls do you currently play? e6
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Low to Mid
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? A mean hook
4. What is your driver swing speed? 97mph
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Yes, recommended e6

I currently play: Wilson FG Tour
I have a mid ball flight off the tee
My typical miss is a hook
My driver SS is 104 mph
I have gone thru the fitting and the B330-RXS was recommended

1. What balls do you currently play?Bridgestone B330-RX and Srixon Z Star SL ,both in yellow
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid trajectory, straight to baby draw
3. What is your typical miss off the tee?Slight hook
4. What is your driver swing speed?92 MPH
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? B330-RX from the online B-fit

1. What balls do you currently play? Titliest DT SoLo

2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid flight height with a draw

3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Super sharp slice (right handed)

4. What is your driver swing speed? Average 95ish

5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? I have been through the online version & was recommended for the E7 ball. I went back to the Titliest as I was losing quite a few & wanted a cheaper alternative.

I currently game Srixon Z-Star XV's

I usually get a mid to high ball flight although I'd be quite happy if it were lower.

While it used to be a slice, these days it's swiftly turned into a block left.

I'm not sure of my exact speed, but being a former hockey player it's quite quick. When I asked in my last lesson the pro said it was one of the quickest in the club.

Yes I have and I was recommended the e5

It's the middle of summer over here in Australia so it's non-stop golf!!!!

Bridgestone coming through again!!!

1. What balls do you currently play? TaylorMade Penta 3

2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Straight to slight draw

3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Push

4. What is your driver swing speed? 108-110

5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Yes. B330.

Thanks, again, Bridgestone!!!!

1. What balls do you currently play? TM TP3 or Bridgestone E5
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? High, slight fade
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Topped/short
4. What is your driver swing speed? 95-98
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Yes, B330 RXS

I'm so in for this one, we still have golfing weather here in Tx and I'm still getting in 6-8 rounds a month when it's not raining. Thanks B-stone and THP for the shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back