2013 Morgan Cup Guests & Volunteers

Miss ya Smalls! Not gonna lie, wish a presence from past events would be there!

Thanks guys! Wish I could justify it but I am looking at the big picture for a change! I am really going to miss being there.

Gonna miss getting to know you smalls.
My dad was just asking me more about this the other night. He's getting pumped also

Gonna miss you don ho aka smalls

Sad to learn this smalls, would have been nice to meet you, but I fully understand your situation!

After talking this over with several people, and thinking on it for a couple of weeks, I'm not going to be able to make this year's event. Being able to take a full week off for this just isn't in the cards this year. I'll have renewals coming in next year so I should be able to do this in 2014. I'm bummed but need to keep plugging away.

Thats a bummer. Was looking forward to seeing you again buddy.

So I know T2grn and son will be present, who else is coming to help
Out?

I believe we still have T2GRN, Jersey Nate, Playdough and Nerfny
Plus myself and GG.
Going to be a blast for all of us.

PM Sent.

Would love to attend and be involved and I have volunteered my services for anything I can help with.

Yep still in. Still needing to confirm a quiet villa couch to crash on to make this as cheap for me as possible...

PM Sent.

Would love to attend and be involved and I have volunteered my services for anything I can help with.

Awesome news looking forward to meeting u

PM Sent.

Nice! Thanks for hopping in! It's gonna be a blast!

PM Sent.

Nice!! Looking forward to meeting you and maybe a little car chat...lol

PM Sent.

Very nice! Glad you'll be a part of the event
Yep still in. Still needing to confirm a quiet villa couch to crash on to make this as cheap for me as possible...
Gotta couch for ya, quiet with oneT, can't promise

Nice!! Looking forward to meeting you and maybe a little car chat...lol

There's only one thing I like more than golf, and that's cars.

There's only one thing I like more than golf, and that's cars.

Same here brother...lol I like golf a little better..its like 1a and 1b.

Good to see some volunteers making it down. I know a few drinks will be on me.

Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it looks like it's couch or bust for me at this point. I'm so pissed off right now, and I feel like I'm letting all of you guys down, but I was hit with an unexpected expense (family related) that has taken what would have been my Villa budget for TMC out completely. Just awful timing...

Plus myself and GG.

Sorry again you guys. Thanks for understanding!

Plus myself and GG.

Mrs. Whozat will be in the mix as well.

I can't wait to see all those involved. I know it has been said in the past but the Morgan Cup really is MADE by the volunteers.

Back