Introducing A New Forum Leader

Congrats Freddie! Well deserved.

Congrats Tadashi. Heck, the way you work the forum had me thinking you already were a Forum Leader. Keep up the great work.

Congrats Freddie, totally deserved. You're always the voice of reason. I hate ya! :alien:

Congrats, an excellent choice for sure, a great addition to THP!!!

Congrats Freddie, totally deserved. You're always the voice of reason. I hate ya! :alien:
I hope we can tee it up next May, thanks for the comments!

Thank you to everyone!

Congrats. Your gonna do great

Very cool. Well done tadashi. Keys to the tour van soon lol

Congrats Tadashi! You always have a wealth of information about the golf swing and golf in general.

Congrats Freddie!

Congrats Tadashi!!!

Congrats Tadashi!

Congrats Freddie!!! Way to go man. You deserve it.

Congrats Freddie. This is well deserved for sure.

Congrats Freddie. You've earned it.

First of all, thank you to JB and GG for this oppurtunity. I don't take this lightly as this is their site and their lives. They share so much with each of us with the Tourvan outings, MC, Outing, demo day and so many other events. While they are out and about their staff works hard to keep THP on track and do great job. The staff of THP always makes sure this place stays on track. I will do my best to keep up with these standards set by those I have just joined.

Thank you for all the well wishes, I really am humbled and honored to be a part of the staff. I'm sure I'll have more to say but right now I am taking it all in.

Thanks again JB and GG!

Solid acceptance Tad! Well done.

Congrats Tadashi. Heck, the way you work the forum had me thinking you already were a Forum Leader. Keep up the great work.

That is exactly what I thought, Congrats Tadashi!

Attaboy!

Congrats Freddie!! Absolutely awesome choice THP.

TapAhoy!

Just wanted to drop a quick note here. Since Freddie became a forum leader I just wanted to acknowledge what a great job he has done. We havent always seen eye to eye on stuff but the topics he has started have been really though provoking as well as the way he handled himself has been fantastic. Just wanted to give you a public hat tip Freddie.

Last edited:
Freddy, Freddy, Freddy!

Back