Matthew

Reaction score
Handicap
Does anyone have any experience with Nickent clubs? I hit a couple of their fairway woods at a local shop the other day & they felt pretty decent.

I had some of their hybrids for a couple years until I finally got new ones but they were good clubs. I really liked the way the felt.

In years past their clubs were top notch. Designed by one of the best ever. The company went under and the name was purchased by a store. The creators of the original Nickent are not part of the new stuff.

Some of the best hybrids ive ever hit... I dont know much about their new stuff outside of what JB posted.

I can understand the curiosity with these, nice looking clubs and nothing better back in their day, IMHO. I hope people are impressed with the results, I'm a bit curious myself, but not real hopeful of a chain house brand.

The new ones are legit. I don't recall ever hitting an older one.

THPing on Tapatalk

i once played Nickent ARC irons.. really good clubs..

I played the 4dx CB irons and hybrids and the Evolver driver. Liked those a lot. Now my best friend is playing them.

Last edited:
Nickent with Hoeffy was my favorite brand. Only driver I'll never off is my 4dx evolved.

This new just isn't Nickent IMO, never will be to me.

Back