The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO!!!! Nice find, War! LOL....I especially liked "In the time it took Vick to write 'plus 1' he threw three interceptions."

LMFAO!!!! Nice find, War! LOL....I especially liked "In the time it took Vick to write 'plus 1' he threw three interceptions."
It had me cracking up. Haha.

Vick: "I'mma kill you Manning"
E. Manning: "You'll probably just miss me and hit a DB instead"

I laughed out loud.

Well back in the airport drinking a drambuie and coffee before getting on my flight back to Calgary. Once on the plane it will be vodka cranberry time. I don't drink very often but I need to be lubricated to get my bum to the praries.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Well back in the airport drinking a drambuie and coffee before getting on my flight back to Calgary. Once on the plane it will be vodka cranberry time. I don't drink very often but I need to be lubricated to get my bum to the praries.

haha, hopefully they sent you on 1st class or whatever they call it in canada, I hear it's in the 40s in Calgary tonight.

don't forget to tip the flight attendant with your canadian pesos

haha, hopefully they sent you on 1st class or whatever they call it in canada, I hear it's in the 40s in Calgary tonight.

don't forget to tip the flight attendant with your canadian pesos

I'm not sure you know where I live.

Not really, some where in the north lol

Drambuie is money dude. Excellent choice.

I'll be in Toronto on Friday, you gonna bew around that side of Canada?
I'm not sure you know where I live.

I'll be in Toronto on Friday, you gonna bew around that side of Canada?

CB generally has hateful things to say about Ontario man.. Going to get into some Poutine while you're in Toronto?

Yea man and some cubans for the Ohio outing.
CB generally has hateful things to say about Ontario man.. Going to get into some Poutine while you're in Toronto?

Oh man! This black bean vegetable burger was a terrible idea! First and foremost because burgers should be made of meat, but it's all I had sitting in front of me at the time. Secondly, because I smell so bad I can't even stand to be around myself right now!

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Oh man! This black bean vegetable burger was a terrible idea! First and foremost because burgers should be made of meat, but it's all I had sitting in front of me at the time. Secondly, because I smell so bad I can't even stand to be around myself right now!

Driving for show and chutting for dough

heheheh I bet my buddy Thainer eats them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back