The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
like this guy?

freak-in-tight-jeans-shorts.jpg

Yeah. I met that dude on the course once. Jorts and all.

Maybe it's a North of the Mason Dixon line kind of thing. I would imagine annoying yankees to act that way all the time.

damn yanks

I'm probably doing something wrong, I'm just not aware of it. Otherwise, you guys are right. I don't see why people would do these things just because I'm a kid.

They could be cranky for a lot of reasons, and just choose to take it out on young people. They may do it in places other than golf courses too. They probably wait until they see a single because they figure they'll be able to get away with it.

They could be cranky for a lot of reasons, and just choose to take it out on young people. They may do it in places other than golf courses too. They probably wait until they see a single because they figure they'll be able to get away with it.

Amen!!

Mikedean I hope you searched that photo and it's not in your photo Rolodex. That was disturbing :D

Probably. Whatever. I just deal with it, try to avoid confrontation and move on.

Mikedean I hope you searched that photo and it's not in your photo Rolodex. That was disturbing :D

I cant see the photo at work. What is it? If it is creepy, chances are it is from Mikes "spank bank"

I shot 110 playing against JB. I don't know what you're really embarrassed about.

It's not that I'm embarrassed which I'm really not because I didn't have to mention a word about score. It's just that what I shot has completely no effect on the conversation.

I cant see the photo at work. What is it? If it is creepy, chances are it is from Mikes "spank bank"

It's a dude with jean shorts cut off to about 5 inches and exposing the lower half of his arse and wearing a tight shirt and a small backpack.

It's not that I'm embarrassed which I'm really not because I didn't have to mention a word about score. It's just that what I shot has completely no effect on the conversation.

Thats not entirely true. If you were playing golf for a long time and you saw some player hacking away a 120 or 130 in front of you, you wouldnt get frustrated? I am not even a good golfer but when I see it in front of me and it holds me up I get frustrated.

It's a dude with jean shorts cut off to about 5 inches and exposing the lower half of his arse and wearing a tight shirt and a small backpack.

Totally from Mike's "arsenal"

I got it from Dev's facebook page

I don't get it anymore. I need to be put in a bubble.

Probably going to need my tonsils taken out now and on top of that I ripped off the nail on my big toe.

Maybe it's a North of the Mason Dixon line kind of thing. I would imagine annoying yankees to act that way all the time.

Its a generation thing dude. We have heard it all before in quite a few threads. Respect being earned, etc. Its the tech age and elders are not needed to learn experiences when they have someone to look up to called Mr & Mrs Google Wikipedia.

I have both, facebook way more than I do twitter...so there

Pictures or it didnt happen. Whats your twitter name? I need to harass you.

Its a generation thing dude. We have heard it all before in quite a few threads. Respect being earned, etc. Its the tech age and elders are not needed to learn experiences when they have someone to look up to called Mr & Mrs Google Wikipedia.

This brings back memories of this conversation that somehow led to murderers and respect lol. I hope we don't go down that road again. That was hilarious and miserable all at the same time.

Pictures or it didnt happen. Whats your twitter name? I need to harass you.

@mikedean441

tryign to reset my password for it now, but getting a server error

Just sent you a tweet..haha

I think I would agree with this and I am in the group JB is talking about. I was raised to show respect to my elders and I have never had an issue with that. People compliment me on my manners, and really they should be thanking my parents.. That aside I do think I tend to "learn my lessons" from the internet.. Whether that is good or bad is probably up for debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back