What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pulled the trigger on a Clicgear 3.5+ Arctic/Lime. Now if I could just decide which of my six golf bags will fit best on it.....

My vision golf back should arrive today I'm excited! 2gloves towel pack and 2dozen balls

Superstroke 3.0 for the Versa.

Part one of the putting experiment is complete.

Dunno about "bought" but went ahead and booked a lesson for this weekend.

2 dozen previous model e6 for $10/dozen at academy sports

Spent all day trying to find the Callaway RAZR stand bag that I wanted............but couldn't find one. :bad:

Managed to pick up a matching sm4 60 degree today to match the rest :) that's my bag set for years now!

I didn't buy anything today but I got my X6 groove tool and THP hat in the mail! :)

Didn't buy today but got a bunch of stuff that finally came in.
qa5ehaja.jpg
etege8a8.jpg
a9e8ezup.jpg
uzuty7yv.jpg
4eqa4a3y.jpg
ygy5epe6.jpg

Also not pictured got a new puma shirt and pink amp cell fusions.

Xhot pro 9.5

Ordered a set of vokey sm4 wedges, 52.08 56.11 an 62.07. Now comes the waiting game for the next 4 days until they come in, so plenty of time to ponder weather I should put KBS wedge shafts in them or go with c-taper x-stiff shafts soft stepped a couple times so they match the feel of my irons. Decisions decisions!

White SeeMore Large RST head over from the Bay.

We really need to talk before going to the Bay.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4

THP unstructured hat.

Got my THP hat!

Stiff arm for a few upcoming flights. Rather be safe than sorry!

I've been thinking about getting one as well. Not really sure whether it's needed or not, but seems like a good move to be safe.

I've been thinking about getting one as well. Not really sure whether it's needed or not, but seems like a good move to be safe.

Yeah....I was iffy but thought it was a good idea since I'm using a soft travel case. $27 via amazon prime which is a small price to pay for peace of mind IMO.

I got one for my trip to ATL and it made me feel alot better. Worked great and they are like $25. Cheap item for piece of mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back