THP Tumblers Officially For Sale

So jealous of everyone who got the chance to buy one of these wonderful looking beverage holders! Enjoy them how I would!

6e4u6aha.jpg

Vodka Cranberry to christen the new tumbler...

Got my tumblers today!! One for me, one for the wife. Can't wait to have an adult beverage out of mine tonight!!
I will be doing the same, probably a long island!

Oh no!!!!! USPS strikes again....ugh.

This is why USPS can't have nice things. So sorry to see that dude

3upy6aqy.jpg

LOVE THESE!!!! So does someone else...

eju2u2a7.jpg

Breaking it in....true #vodkie style.

null_zps907fe567.jpg

Man these are sweet. Might only use one and keep one as a spare. And those coozies are fantastic!

Sweet looking tumblers, mine arrived today as well. They look awesome.

USPS broke mine in for me:

5ajutatu.jpg

If anybody has an issue, please contact GG and of course we will be happy to reimburse you for it. We apologize the USPS decided to ruin these and want to make sure everybody is made whole.

Dude, sparks, that's no good man. Hopefully your other one is intact and you have yours still.

PS. I'm off to the rant thread now too.

Just wondering - are these gonna be offered again?

Just wondering - are these gonna be offered again?

Not as of now. As with most of our items, when they sell out, they sell out.
However ya never know what we bring out in 2014.

Sorry to see USPS mangle these. Mine arrived safe and sound. Love the larger size.

Apparently, they thought it was a good idea to shove them into mailboxes. I guess that's my fault for not putting fragile on the packaging.

That's what looked like happened to mine. Found the package crammed in the mailbox

Apparently, they thought it was a good idea to shove them into mailboxes. I guess that's my fault for not putting fragile on the packaging.

We have these same issues with the post in the UK. You should not have to put fragile on things. Basically the postal service generally do not respect goods they carry and then the little guys like us end up carrying the can.

Not as of now. As with most of our items, when they sell out, they sell out.
However ya never know what we bring out in 2014.

Please bring these back. I'm so bummed I missed out on these.

Hopefully there are not many issues. While it's a bummer, it's not any of GG's fault. They are a good looking product and I hope more can possibly be ordered in the future, even if that means waiting till 2014. I have now challenged Nerfny to a thumb wrestling match to declare ownership.

I'm drinking tea out of mine right now. The Doc was excited to get hers too, very freaking cool.

Don't be silly. Not at all THP's fault. Just lazy USPS.

Back