The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never understand the stories I constantly read here in FL about people who can't swim drowning at the beach.

"Poindexter, who can’t swim, was with a friend, wading in chest-deep water on a sandbar on the south side of the Clearwater Pass bridge, when he plunged in, apparently thinking the sandbar would quickly re-emerge and he could continue wading"

If I can't swim, I'm not going anywhere near chest deep in water, and I'm surely not plunging in.

I will neverstand the idea that one cant swim...Kick your legs. Ellie and Duke can. :D

Who's the competition? Sounds like a typical work league or something..

Just some clowns that I know that think they are big time but are not.

Your so Big Time you even skipped the THP Leagues. Must have been level of competition. :alien:
I kid of course, good luck....

16 teams in each league.....I had to pass. Didn't want Romo as my pick at #16.

Just some clowns that I know that think they are big time but are not.

Ahh, gotcha. Well good luck.

Just some clowns that I know that think they are big time but are not but I do give them credit cause they travel to THP events and not just when gear is on the line

minor fify in bold

#SecretLeaguesFTW
Thats sweet of you guys to make them easier for Big Time. :D

#SecretLeaguesFTW
Thats sweet of you guys to make them easier for Big Time. :D

Now I get it.. I was confused there for a second. I thought that was just a result of me not being able to be around as much lately and missing out on things.

Back to regular programming fellas

minor fify in bold

I don't get it. Callaway made me pay for every club I got.

Now I get it.. I was confused there for a second. I thought that was just a result of me not being able to be around as much lately and missing out on things.

Everyone chipped in $5,000 and it's winner take all.

JJ me and you can have our own secret league and not invite Big Time. We just need to hold the draft more than 30 minutes away from him and we are safe. :)

True Story.
I am a big fan of those Challenge Coin thingies.

True Story.
I am a big fan of those Challenge Coin thingies.

I don't understand the difference between this coin and a ball marker....but I want a THP one...or two.

I don't understand the difference between this coin and a ball marker....but I want a THP one...or two.

They are like the Callaway major ones. Well not all of them, just larger. Think the size of a poker chip, some are as thick too. I just really like them.

They are like the Callaway major ones. Well not all of them, just larger. Think the size of a poker chip, some are as thick too. I just really like them.

Sounds good to me. Sign me up.

JJ me and you can have our own secret league and not invite Big Time. We just need to hold the draft more than 30 minutes away from him and we are safe. :)

This is not my league........I was invited! And it's not secret if we're talking about it right?

This is not my league........I was invited! And it's not secret if we're talking about it right?

True!

I love that persons quarterback...

Ill join you guys.. Exclusive leagues FTW :alien:

THP tumbler drinks are a bit more potent than my standard drinks.

Ruh roh

THP tumbler drinks are a bit more potent than my standard drinks.

Ruh roh

I think at the PGA Show this year, I will bring one to the Rosen.

I have several from my days in the military. Which I use as ball markers now lol

I have several from my days in the military. Which I use as ball markers now lol

Guess I should've paid more attention in the military. Haha

A friend of mine recently attended Burning Man this year, and boy, do I need to get there someday...

9672999141_74b4b38966_c.jpg

9671201784_6eb804d93e_c.jpg

9668547229_b62a336abf_c.jpg

9642145532_592bf67e6c_c.jpg

Did his job drug test him as soon as he got back?

My niece started driving the beverage cart at Painted. SHe mentions it on Facebook as one of her jobs. She put her title as "Game Improver".

My niece started driving the beverage cart at Painted. SHe mentions it on Facebook as one of her jobs. She put her title as "Game Improver".

In a way, she is right. It can be a great job if all things fall into place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back