bet that spot fills now...

It shouldn't take pre-release clubs to fill this spot, should be a no brained for anyone in a 3-hour radius to jump at the chance to play with some great THPers.

I cannot believe how hard you guys have to work to get a fourth down there!!!! I am about to world travel this bad boy to make it there by tomorrow morning hahaha!

Short notice and a rather large state. Im sure if Deano posted that he had a spot open tomorrow in Cleveland you would have to think twice right?
Its a big place and most are several hours from where we are playing.
Although it does surprise me with all the Tampa folk, because they are rather close. They just dont travel well from there, which is also surprising considering the lack of great golf open to the public.

I wish I could... You guys need to come to denver and enjoy bombing in in the thin air!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Wish I could to far and going on a wine tour with 20 ppl in a limo. I'd rather be golfing!!!!

Turner

I wish I could... You guys need to come to denver and enjoy bombing in in the thin air!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
How much roll out do you get when hitting in to snow?

I am impressed he takes his wedding roles so seriously.

In fairness to Ward, who else would hold the ring if he wasn't there? They can't just put it on the floor.

Also, I'd love to make it down. But two trips to FL for golf in about three weeks will not make the Boss happy.

I'm only a couple hours away in Orlando and even I can't make it. I have to take my daughter to show rehearsals. :-( Guess I'll have to wait a couple more weeks to play my first rounds with you guys.

I'm surprise the 4th spot hasn't filled yet either. You all need to get on this before someone from the Midwest jumps a plane! lol P.S. that won't be me unfortunately, as this is my only weekend off this month and the wife and I have plans without the kids!

BUT you guys have a blast!

What I am seeing here is a lot of excuses.

I dont like excuses.

Darn you Floridians! Someone fill this spot before I do and learn to hit Right Handed

I've seen you hit right handed! It was about as bad as me hitting left handed!

I read this whole thread looking forward to see who the lucky one was going to be... I'll have to come back later I guess. I do know it can't be me.

I tried folding the map so that Southern Ohio was closer to FL, that worked, but it didn't change the actual travel time... :confused2:

I would go JB, but I got a tournament coming up.:banghead:

damn....why couldn't you all be on the East Coast of FL

damn....why couldn't you all be on the East Coast of FL

Because we are on the nicer coast. :D
And less than a few hour drive.

I need to move to FL....checking listings now.

Because we are on the nicer coast. :D
And less than a few hour drive.

So you 3 can come on over, i will make the tee time for mid day to give you time to drive :)

So you 3 can come on over, i will make the tee time for mid day to give you time to drive :)

Seems the one with more golfers would dictate where it should be played.
I'll tell you what. You grab the pre-release gear and I will be there.

I get it dude, your not a "drive a few hours to a THP event" kind of golfer. Its cool. Im sure we will have one in south florida eventually. Just hate to see so many miss out on awesome times like the gauntlet over a couple of hours.

I assure you, GG and I certainly travel for THP events.

A chance to play with these 3 fellas and pre release gear....seriously

Cant believe you guys can find 1 person...its almost comical

2-3 hour drive, 9 hour flight, then however long the drive is from the airport to the course is a bit much for me MD otherwise I would be getting the credit card out :D

A chance to play with these 3 fellas and pre release gear....seriously

Cant believe you guys can find 1 person...its almost comical
I agree, unfortunately.

Back