2014 NFL Draft Contest

Southerners know him. Serious motor that is raw talent at pass rushing. Plays on the line like JPP did in school.
Yeah I had him on my list as a situational pass rusher the Giants could look at in round 3. Just surprised he went this early

Yeah I had him on my list as a situational pass rusher the Giants could look at in round 3. Just surprised he went this early

Round 3? Wow.

Always love the raw emotion of some of these players, unlike the clown show from manziel

Bucannon that is a reach Mel had him going in the late 2nd

And now there are almost no safeties left (that I'd take before the 3rd round)

Deone hammers people.

Kudos to you Jerry Jones for not doing what you wanted to do. You gained some fans back today. You made the O line better and possibly extended Romo's career now. Well done. Now let's get some D players with the next 5 picks.

The realization that you're a Cowboys fan puts a strain on our relationship. #HTTR At least football will be dormant come #THPMC

The realization that you're a Cowboys fan puts a strain on our relationship. #HTTR At least football will be dormant come #THPMC

Dude...do you not remember our banter last year. LOL. Short term memory......

Cam to Benjamin is going to be nasty

Great pick for the Panthers. Tall target for Cam to toss it to.

Panthers select Dwayne Jarrett 2

I like him as a red zone threat. But don't know how hell do against nfl corners

A highlight of a wr torching Clemson is not exactly a highlight.
#RollD

That's all Cam needs is more people to throw to. Steve Smith can hide behind Benjamin and no one will know he's even there until it's too late. Benjamin is one monster of a receiver.

looks like Lee will fall to Niners

Dude...do you not remember our banter last year. LOL. Short term memory......
Vaguely. But you weren't Big Time to me, then.

And yes, my short term memory sucks pretty bad.

Will the Pats actually stay in the First round or will some one come up for Carr

Can't believe the Pats actually kept their pick.

Taking Dominique Easley from Florida at DT. He tore 2 ACLs in college, but is a replacement for Wilfork in the future.

Crazy to see NO running backs taken

Easley is a monster. I remember him dominating one of the high school all star games

Lee to the Niners ?

Back