Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two good things about beating the brew crew;

1. the Braves get a win.
2. Blugold cries.

4. Ryan Braun loses

edit:TH beat me to #3

Teheran with a ton of pitches but big win. #Braves

Complete game shutout for Julio. Well done, lad.

There are two good things about beating the brew crew;

1. the Braves get a win.
2. Blugold cries.

Not gonna lie. I forgot the brewers were playing. Fwiw, the brewers haven't played since the end of April.

Wain-O is on fire this year

He is an absolute stud. Glad to see the offense finally coming around. After the worst stretch I think ever in terms of Away games vs Home they are 6-2 on this long home stand. I think they are starting to turn a corner and with Motte and Jaime Garcia back it is going to give them a nice little boost.

He is an absolute stud. Glad to see the offense finally coming around. After the worst stretch I think ever in terms of Away games vs Home they are 6-2 on this long home stand. I think they are starting to turn a corner and with Motte and Jaime Garcia back it is going to give them a nice little boost.

I agree I think we are starting to heat up, I think we will run away with the division

I agree I think we are starting to heat up, I think we will run away with the division

Idk about that, a lot will depend on the ability of the offense to be a bit more consistent. Craig needs to start hitting and soon!

Idk about that, a lot will depend on the ability of the offense to be a bit more consistent. Craig needs to start hitting and soon!

Pittsburgh might give us a run but I don't see Milwaukee lasting

Hey cj tribe beat tigers....again

I should post some of the tweets I got from Pluff and Maynard the other night. Haven't heard much since then

MLB 2014

I should post some of the tweets I got from Pluff and Maynard the other night. Haven't heard much since then

What happened? Oh Detroit sent the Toledo Mud Hens to play Cleveland? The fact of the matter is they are still 8.5 behind...and yes it's a long season. The good thing is I can go either way a Cleveland or Detroit fan. :)

What happened? Oh Detroit sent the Toledo Mud Hens to play Cleveland? The fact of the matter is they are still 8.5 behind...and yes it's a long season. The good thing is I can go either way a Cleveland or Detroit front runner. :)

Little fify :)

Well Detroit fans...we call that a SWEEP

MLB 2014

Awfully quiet from the tiger front run...... I mean fans. I would be too if my team gave up the balk-off for the sweep

Awfully quiet from the tiger front run...... I mean fans. I would be too if my team gave up the balk-off for the sweep

Word...gotta keep the momentum going

Word...gotta keep the momentum going

The Tigers disgust me!

To lose to the Tribe, who are well... NOT a good baseball squad.

Unreal, just when you think you're feeling good about a team, they $.. Crap the bed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back