2014 Callaway Big Bertha

Lot of chatter on this. Should be interesting. Good thing Phil the Thrill is talking it up.

This is amazing! Big bertha warbird was my first golf purchase at the age of 16 and I was a huge fan. Im sure the tech is way way ahead of the old steel head and its got me really excited

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Loved my original big bertha. I had a 3 wood that I hit further than any driver out there. Of course I swung a WHOLE lot harder back then. Boy was that thing fun to hit. I bet if I hadn't dented the face, I'd still be swinging it :)

That does say a lot, I remember when Chad had the Optiforce at the MC media day and we were all drooling over it, really cool to hear they've gone above and beyond that!
In didn't expect that answer from him. But the way he was hitting his Optiforce really told me a lot about this new offering from Callaway
I like the optiforce so if it's better than what I am gaming, will surely make it's way to bag. Callaway has been bringing it!
My thoughts exactly
So did they have the heads all covered up with masking tape :) You should have hung around their hotel rooms, and when you saw the housekeeper cleaning it, simply go in and say I think I left something in here....HA

Of course being a hotel general manager, I would not condone such behavior :)

I played the whole round with a black vail over my eyes

Man, Callaway has been stepping it up recently!
This club sounds amazing and has me breaking out in hot sweats. I will definitely be checking this out! I gotta start saving up. I loved my X Hot, but I'm sure it's shaking in my golf bag now after realizing it may have some serious competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

recently? It's been just over a year that we started hearing about the plan to climb to the top with the 5 Year War. Based on what were seeing from them with the 2013 and 2014 lines....looks like they are just hitting their strides! Perhaps a little ahead of the power curve by the time all this comes to fruition. Of course this all based on my opinion.

I really like the sound of adjustable CG...that would be really cool!

I'm interested in the one that JB references as the non-internet sensation. Its really amazing how fast the technology is changing and evolving and Callaway is certainly at the for front of it.

Not really counting the adjustable CoG as I don't yet understand how it will work I would first gravitate to whichever of the two drivers has a higher launch and higher spin. If that one didn't work out I'd try the other, lower launching driver. Of course I'm making the assumption that the main difference between the two will be launch angle and forgiveness.

2014 Callaway Big Bertha

In didn't expect that answer from him. But the way he was hitting his Optiforce really told me a lot about this new offering from Callaway

My thoughts exactly

I played the whole round with a black vail over my eyes
Wow!! Talk about blind shots. Ha

I was getting ready to fufill my optiforce ponder, now im wonde if I shouldn't just wait for this...

I was getting ready to fufill my optiforce ponder, now im wonde if I shouldn't just wait for this...

Heck, I was ready to give up on drivers but I might have to rethink that.

The name big Bertha brings back many childhood golf memories, can't wait to see what they have in store!

If there's a driver you love at a price point that you're happy with I'd pull the trigger. There is always going to be a new driver coming just around the corner and as an active member of THP you are going to hear about it lol.

Awesome stuff! Again, I can't wait to see the TM staffers on Tour "trying out" Phil's driver!!! I'm SURE that Golf Digest/Golf Magazine won't bring as much attention to it if it happens due to advertising dollars from TM. Can't wait!

When I saw this post today I texted my buddy in Callaway R&D about the NEW Big Bertha... His response was: "I cannot comment until 12/2."

They are being very tight lipped on these clubs!

When I saw this post today I texted my buddy in Callaway R&D about the NEW Big Bertha... His response was: "I cannot comment until 12/2."

They are being very tight lipped on these clubs!

I hate the fact (for me personally) that All will be revealed on 12/2.

I'll be traveling all that day and in meeting all day on the 3rd and 4th. Looks like I'll have a lot of catch up reading to do on the 5th. Ha

I hate the fact (for me personally) that All will be revealed on 12/2.

I'll be traveling all that day and in meeting all day on the 3rd and 4th. Looks like I'll have a lot of catch up reading to do on the 5th. Ha

After work internet not a possibility???

We will have tons of info on this going up on 12/2.

Things could get pretty interesting in 2014. I've never been one to want the latest driver released, but the way people are hyping these...it could be difficult to find restraint.

I cannot wait to see these and see this technology that keeps getting mentioned.

I cannot wait to see these and see this technology that keeps getting mentioned.

Yep. I can't wait to see what they have in store for this one.

Yup, these will be in #TheKing
Among many others...

The new CG tech is so intriguing. Drivers have been so focused on adjustable loft and ball flight that adjustable CG seems to have overlooked until now. I cant wait to find out more on 12/2.

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! It just hit me! Info hitting on here December 2nd? I'm at Callaway ONE week later?! HOLY CRAP! I may get to get a gander of these in real life?! Wowzers! "So you're telling me their's a CHANCE."

Back