silly glitch lol

Hi Ranger,

I have done loads of sim flying over past 10 years, both offline and multiplayer using FS2004. Started using the DCS A-10C recently and WOW. The graphics and functionality are fantastic.

Take a looksie here

It is on a very special offer at the moment.

If you do get it and fancy trying it out give me a shout and can get you sorted on multiplayer as well.

Richard

I had a lot of involvement with VATSIM a few years ago, a multiplayer online service that provides human ATC. I'm still peripherally involved though not currently flying or controlling. My sim of choice was X-Plane.

If you're into GA sims, check out VATSIM. There's nothing like flying under human ATC control.

o_O that glitch Ricky...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

Just over a month until the PS4 is released!

Just started gta5!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

starts off a little slow, probably getting everyone familiar with the controls. Enjoying it though

Ive been playing Diablo 3 for a while now, I think I will get GTA for the Xbox One when it comes out.

GTA was solid. Better than the last one I played (which I can't remember what number that was). I feel like I was playing the Italian Job video game a bit hahaha

Replayability wasn't all that high. I took it back in favour of NHL14, which I am enjoying a ton more than 13.

PS4! The countdown has begun in our house. Lee and Matt will be locking horns for playing time

Just got EA TW '14. Waiting for Mass Effect 4 and debating whether to buy the latest Army of 2.

A little bit surprising considering I wasn't a fan of the earlier GTA games, but I am still enjoying GTA 5, not had time to play this week but at last encounter I had finally managed to complete the early street gang shootout and am now prepping for the ship container mission

Didn't have much of a clue when it came to the money and stocks side of things initially but I am now going to hold off on the assassination missions until I have more cash to invest

I am still planning on buying a PS4 but it probably won't be until the new year and hopefully prices may have dropped slightly

Been playing the BF4 beta ..its good fun..

I'm starting to waffle on which one to buy now.. I was so sure a couple months ago..

Oh descisions.....I have both on the current generation consoles....being honest about the new ones...for me the PS4 has it , better hardware...better value...if I leap it will be for one of them , but my boy is saving for an XBOX....but microsoft have had to do so much backtracking on the software and the way they want it to work...will probably leave both for a while , let the glitches be sorted out , and the prices to drop a little...

Pre Orderd Xbox 1 with call of duty and forza 5. Hope its not a disappointment.

swing your swing

I'm so stoked about ps4 I can't wait plus there's a few good releases I wanna snag. Battlefield call of duty and assassins creed looks awesome.

I'm starting to waffle on which one to buy now.. I was so sure a couple months ago..

Crap I gotta get with the program

Ill buy the one that allows me to talk trash with thpers will getting crushed in call of duty

Crap I gotta get with the program

Ill buy the one that allows me to talk trash with thpers will getting crushed in call of duty

I think that's both... Now you just have to figure out how much you want to own an X-BONE or talk to someone who obsesses over GAWWWF

I think that's both... Now you just have to figure out how much you want to own an X-BONE or talk to someone who obsesses over GAWWWF

Yeah this jersey area crew just doesn't sound enticing
Ill let shiftyhebrew decide

Back