The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea. I have never really understood the "root for my alumni" in the NFL, but thats just me and I know its clear that the Auburn guys on THP think differently (nothing wrong with that). Just that it makes it hard to be an NFL fan.

On a side note, I could only imagine how hard it would be to root for FSU players, OSU players, USC, Miami, etc because it always feels like they are on every team. I think USC still has the most however with like 40-45 or so.

I always want them to do well unless they are playing Philly :alien:

For me my team always takes priority...don't really root for the guys past college

I always want them to do well unless they are playing Philly :alien:

That makes sense. I could see that. If Chris Rix (god help the world), was playing QB against the Bucs, I would want him sacked on every single play and to throw 9 interceptions. Basically, Josh Freeman his way around the game.

That makes sense. I could see that. If Chris Rix (god help the world), was playing QB against the Bucs, I would want him sacked on every single play and to throw 9 interceptions. Basically, Josh Freeman his way around the game.

Chris Rix wow, haven't heard that name is awhile.

what about the 35 year old guy who won the Heisman?

We don't speak of that abomination. Ever.

Ugh I can't get back those years, nor the Weatherford.

what about the 35 year old guy who won the Heisman?

Weinke was only 34 and a half. :D
And yes, I would want him sammiched between to D-Lineman.

Watching the ESPN story on Russell Wilson and about the duck tape wallet and how he kept up with the young lady that made it for him. It is nice to see him keep up and in touch with her.

Weeden throws it straight up in the air...so lucky Gordon is good

Watching Glennon scan the field compared to the ole tunnel vision of Fraudman is wonderful.

Who are these guys on my tv and what did they do with the Browns

Watching Glennon scan the field compared to the ole tunnel vision of Fraudman is wonderful.

What style of offense did he play at NC State? Was it pro style with multiple reads? Or did they only ask him to read half the field

That dump off to Rainey was his 4th option. He looks like he moves through his progressions well.

What style of offense did he play at NC State? Was it pro style with multiple reads? Or did they only ask him to read half the field

That dump off to Rainey was his 4th option. He looks like he moves through his progressions well.

3 read offense, with the 1st two being quick reads. Still an adjustment period, but less of one than these guys that are "athletic" QBs that only are tasked with reading half the field.

Eagles looking strong thus far. Offense, as well as defense.

The Official 2013 NFL Thread

3 read offense, with the 1st two being quick reads. Still an adjustment period, but less of one than these guys that are "athletic" QBs that only are tasked with reading half the field.

Manuel is/ was in that boat. (Only asked to read half the field) Although he was going through his progressions really well last week when he was shredding the Jets.

He looks real good. An offseason of strength training and another year in this offense and the Bucs may have found their guy.

Look at those Eagles rolling right now. Two times the defense has been on the field, two takeaways!

There goes the lead

There's my Browns

Look at those Eagles rolling right now. Two times the defense has been on the field, two takeaways!

Those eagles rolled right to a 3 and out. Plus got a gift from the refs, Allen shoulda been DBC back at the 10.

6 TD pass of the whole season for Jags
Foles and Manning both had more than that in a game.

Those eagles rolled right to a 3 and out. Plus got a gift from the refs, Allen shoulda been DBC back at the 10.

And still no handoffs I believe. You have McCoy and instead are going to try to air it out every play.

Its ok, it kept points off the board for AZ. Not every drive can be a TD.

And still no handoffs I believe. You have McCoy and instead are going to try to air it out every play.

That is driving me crazy right now. He is what makes the pass possible for Philly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back