The Bubba Watson Thread

I just now randomly saw this and got a good laugh.

We miss you Charlie.

#Rolltajh

What happened to that dude?

He got #rolltajd'

So Bubba did a very Bubba thing and took something that was supposed to fun and benefit to charity from my understanding and poo poo'ed it. So on 10 during practice rounds they are having a long drive contest and the pga is encouring players to hit driver and have some fun there. So of course what's Bubba do...hits 3 iron. And then post round when asked about it says that he is there to practice and learn the course. Not to play games... And then follows it up with, but I plan to hit driver during the tournament. So basically Bubba just thumbed his nose at it just do it. If he plans to hit driver there, then why not hit it today and possibly do something good for charity? To me it just reeks of being a Grade-A A-Hole. I personally hope he just melts down on Thursday and I can be there to witness it.

So Bubba did a very Bubba thing and took something that was supposed to fun and benefit to charity from my understanding and poo poo'ed it. So on 10 during practice rounds they are having a long drive contest and the pga is encouring players to hit driver and have some fun there. So of course what's Bubba do...hits 3 iron. And then post round when asked about it says that he is there to practice and learn the course. Not to play games... And then follows it up with, but I plan to hit driver during the tournament. So basically Bubba just thumbed his nose at it just do it. If he plans to hit driver there, then why not hit it today and possibly do something good for charity? To me it just reeks of being a Grade-A A-Hole. I personally hope he just melts down on Thursday and I can be there to witness it.

Dude Bubba is awesome. He prays for Tiger Woods and is a great person. He's just misunderstood.

The crazy part is, if he became a truly dominant player, that attitude would be called "discipline" "focus" and "intensity".

I wish Brandel would jump all over his BS antics. I would care if was just a Richard cranium but he stands behind the bible which gives those guys a bad name.

I've been reading about this a little bit this morning, and honestly it's probably the last straw in my attempts to like Bubba. What a big tantrum for something that is for the fans, the people who make his career and well-being happen.

"I'm there to play golf, not to hit it far. I've got to practice. I've never been to the course. I don't need to worry about a long drive on the 10th hole."

"We're trying to win a great championship," he continued. "There's no reason to make something up in the middle of a practice round like that. This is just right there in the middle of your practice round while you're trying to see the course. Just kind of weird to me."

"I'm here to win a championship," he said. "I'm not here to goof around."

Meanwhile, Rory, Phil, and plenty of other big names realize why it's done, have fun with it, and praise what was at one time a PGA tradition.

Seriously. I'm waiting for the photoshops of Bubba with a bib on and soother in his mouth. #Dooooooooosh

I've been reading about this a little bit this morning, and honestly it's probably the last straw in my attempts to like Bubba. What a big tantrum for something that is for the fans, the people who make his career and well-being happen.

Meanwhile, Rory, Phil, and plenty of other big names realize why it's done, have fun with it, and praise what was at one time a PGA tradition.

Seriously. I'm waiting for the photoshops of Bubba with a bib on and soother in his mouth. #Dooooooooosh
Phil said during his press conference that he and Ricky had an absolute blast doing it. He loved the idea and clearly it didn't take away from his practice like Bubba claims. I don't get him

Phil said during his press conference that he and Ricky had an absolute blast doing it. He loved the idea and clearly it didn't take away from his practice like Bubba claims. I don't get him

I saw that! Said he hoped they keep doing it. I'm becoming more and more of a Phil fan.

I saw that! Said he hoped they keep doing it. I'm becoming more and more of a Phil fan.
For sure! They even made a game of it and got teams going. I think it would of been lots of fun, but Bubba follows the bible

And today he tells his caddie NOT to tell the on course reporters what club he is hitting.... The boy has more issues than I thought.. It appears he is heading for a melt down.....

And today he tells his caddie NOT to tell the on course reporters what club he is hitting.... The boy has more issues than I thought.. It appears he is heading for a melt down.....
For me this is the last straw. This guy has his head stuck so far up his rectum that he can't even realize the fans are what gives him his privileged life. Your club selection is top secret, Bubba?

Get a grip dooooooosh!

For me this is the last straw. This guy has his head stuck so far up his rectum that he can't even realize the fans are what gives him his privileged life. Your club selection is top secret, Bubba?

Get a grip dooooooosh!
He's definitely reached uber dooooooosh status this week and it's only Thursday lol

Get a grip dooooooosh!

This. x7000000

He is such a freaking goon its ridiculous. I am rooting for him to miss the cut every week.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

You can take this to the bank..... He was afraid of not winning.. He has chosen to start whining....

It's just at the point where he's obviously trying to be a clown. Just in his own little Bubba-centric world.

I lose respect for this guy every time I see him in a headline now. Really Bubba, you can't even tee up your own ball because it's raining? I wonder what his caddy was thinking when Bubba told him to tee that up for me.

Just watching him today he reminds me of some of the 8th graders that I teach, takes no responsibility for his own mistakes and tries to blame everything on anything but himself.

My thoughts on Bubba right now...

boo-this-man.gif

He is making it really hard to be a fan of his right now. I like to think that there is more to the story, but the comments he makes on air are turning him in to a joke...

I don't understand why he would get bent out of shape over them asking guys to hit drivers in a practice round. He can play as many balls as he wants. It's not like it was disrupting his preparation.

I don't understand why he would get bent out of shape over them asking guys to hit drivers in a practice round. He can play as many balls as he wants. It's not like it was disrupting his preparation.

It's real simple.

A
S
S
H
A
T

I am pretty sure he will be taking a leave of absence fairly soon to check himself into a mental institution.

Seriously, does Bubba have some sort of issue? Mental illness? Addiction? He can't be fun to live with.

Seriously, does Bubba have some sort of issue? Mental illness? Addiction? He can't be fun to live with.

I think he does, just by watching him. He seems to have a lot of little ticks, twitches, etc. He doesn't look comfortable in front or near people at all. I think he has some sort of anxiety issue or social disorder maybe?

Back