The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They gotta be thinking the world is coming to an end

They said that every 5-6 years they get a dusting in Israel but never 1-2 feet of snow.

They said that every 5-6 years they get a dusting in Israel but never 1-2 feet of snow.

makes Ohio look like Utopioa

see what I did there?

Holy crap, next thing you know it will snow in Tampa!

ohio.gif

If you think global warming doesnt exist, explain the feet of snow in Jerusalem and the snow in Egypt for the first time in 112 years.

Cairo:
BbWkyAHCIAAsCnt.jpg:large

Jerusalem:
BbWP1OhIAAAyrll.jpg:large

Whoa whoa whoa. You mean weather isn't cyclical? By the way, all the global cooling that's been going on has forced the global warming people to stop using "global warming". It's not to be reffered to as "climate change". That way they can push the agenda regardless of what the weather actually does. Just a headsd up.

11 credits left, applications pending, and very soon I will begin my journey to become Dr. Satchmo! So close!

The good ol' "global warming" vs. "climate change" topic.

Stupid Al Gore.

Stupid Al Gore.

Hey if it wasn't for good ole Al we wouldn't even be talking here on THP. After all, he invented the internet :D

I should have seen that coming haha.

This was on Jimmy Fallon.. Skip to the 1 minute mark and watch. Scott Hoy, a local lawyer, is basically the laughing stock of Sioux Falls. Classic.

To think he earned a law degree.......sad.

Al Gore invented the internet and he invented global warming so he could get elected one day as supreme overlord haha.

Just kidding, I think climate change is more accurate, we've seen so much more rain and snow and colder weather in this desert than ever. I assume like all things, the earths climate is subject to environmental change.

Haha dude we were all watching it in our office too. WTF

Fallon's reenactment of him is priceless

Stupid Al Gore.

I just want to make sure I'm keeping up.

Since the name "global warming" is not exactly accurate, does that mean the climate change phenomenon isn't really happening? Someone should tell the ridiculous weather changes to stop since they aren't really real.

/last post from me. Don't want to "debate thread" this.

This was on Jimmy Fallon.. Skip to the 1 minute mark and watch. Scott Hoy, a local lawyer, is basically the laughing stock of Sioux Falls. Classic.

What a terrible commercial.

[mental note: change storyboard for my commercial.]

I just want to make sure I'm keeping up.

Since the name "global warming" is not exactly accurate, does that mean the climate change phenomenon isn't really happening? Someone should tell the ridiculous weather changes to stop since they aren't really real.

/last post from me. Don't want to "debate thread" this.

Without getting into this too far because the topic is extremely diverse and some of the data is still out for debate. Climate change is a proper term currently. It is happening, data has proven that. The biggest debate currently is that though it's proven that the Earth has gone through fazes like this before, are human activities and population diversity causing the speed of this process to speed up and cause other problems because of the pace at which this is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back