Xbox One and PS4 Systems

Motorola of some sort. Update at 5 pacific. Supposed to address some issues.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Nope, no error code what so ever. Its weird actually, the setup is really easy but for whatever reason it shrunk my picture down originally. So even though my tv is 50 or 55 it was only displaying what looked like somewhere between 32-40 inches with black bars around it. Then last night it stopped working for no reason, I heard it might have something to do with the surround sound beta or the sleep mode it goes into. I was plugging things in randomly and got a picture but then it froze and said something like "the device does not appear to support any of the formats, will display at 720X480." I plugged it into a different port in my receiver then switch it back and it started working again, additionally it actually fills the screen like it did normally instead of shrinking it. It works at the moment but we will see how long that lasts.

That's one thing that I don't like about technology is that it can be so finicky. I hope everything gets fixed for you.

Hey my Xbox One is good for something at least!
zuta2eta.jpg

Grinding out unlocks in BF4. I must admit I'm pretty terrible at face-to-face shooting. Playing recon I try to stick to the fringes, take objectives when they're lightly guarded and generally spot and try to headshot for my team. I probably need to try another class as well, but want to get that last sniper rifle unlocked.

Had some fun with Forza too, but I bought the LE and I'm waiting to see when they get everything straightened out with the token system (supposed to allow for 1 purchase of 1250 coins, regardless of the list price in-game). Not really interested in the $6M F1 car, but I might grab the Shelby or the Mclaren P1.

Scropos is gamertag. Can add me if you get the chance, playing mostly in the afternoon or later at night depending on that day's work schedule.

Grinding out unlocks in BF4. I must admit I'm pretty terrible at face-to-face shooting. Playing recon I try to stick to the fringes, take objectives when they're lightly guarded and generally spot and try to headshot for my team. I probably need to try another class as well, but want to get that last sniper rifle unlocked.

Had some fun with Forza too, but I bought the LE and I'm waiting to see when they get everything straightened out with the token system (supposed to allow for 1 purchase of 1250 coins, regardless of the list price in-game). Not really interested in the $6M F1 car, but I might grab the Shelby or the Mclaren P1.

Scropos is gamertag. Can add me if you get the chance, playing mostly in the afternoon or later at night depending on that day's work schedule.

I'm a forza junkie. Played it since fm2. They will get that straightened. They have a forum too you can join. Probably the greatest online video game community you can find. The games go so much deeper than just on the console. I'll add you to my friends list now. Always up to chat with people while I play

I'm a forza junkie. Played it since fm2. They will get that straightened. They have a forum too you can join. Probably the greatest online video game community you can find. The games go so much deeper than just on the console. I'll add you to my friends list now. Always up to chat with people while I play

Shoot me a PM with your gamertag, I'm a huge Forza fan as well. Or you can shoot me a friends request, my gamertag is: Yu Tai Mai Shu

If anyone wants to add me on XB1 is DisgruntledUSMC. I play BF4 and forza right now.

Tappin away

Adding both of you right now

I'll add y'all tomorrow after work, I need to be sleeping.

BTW, not sure if any of you have Premium or not for BF4...as glitchy as the game is right now, the China Rising maps are pretty awesome and they'll be a lot of fun for everyone when they get wide release in a week or so. I only bought it cause Best Buy wouldn't give me refund on a return, Not so sure about Second Assault, but CR is nice.

I'll add y'all tomorrow after work, I need to be sleeping.

BTW, not sure if any of you have Premium or not for BF4...as glitchy as the game is right now, the China Rising maps are pretty awesome and they'll be a lot of fun for everyone when they get wide release in a week or so. I only bought it cause Best Buy wouldn't give me refund on a return, Not so sure about Second Assault, but CR is nice.

Second Assault is pretty good if you liked the maps from BF3. They are all redone maps from BF3 with new levolution added.

Forza is easily the best/worst game I've played in a while. The presentation, sound track and graphics are fantastic but the game ultimately marred by greed. Forza 4 was a deep game and they took that and stripped it down. Forza 4 had 26 tracks and over 400 cars, while Forza 5 only has 200 cars and 12 tracks. It is clear to me that they were going for two things a game they could show off graphics and a game they could charge a ton for DLC and Microtransactions. The later is what really gets me because the game is actually really good. Unfortunately microtransactions are a terrible trend in gaming and I hope it ends soon. To further emphasize my point I will say this. I have been a fan since Forza and I purchased the Limited Edition Forza 5 because I thought it included bonus content. Unfortunately the bonus content included is not actually given to you. What they have done is added 5 cars and given me the right to buy them on my own, not put them in my garage. Additionally they added more cars in a 'rivals' section which is useless for my career. They are fixing the economy and are making races worth more while also cutting the price of cars. They are also adding drag racing and some other stuff, content that was already included in previous games. If they added 5 tracks and a 50 to 100 cars as free DLC I could deal with it but for now the game is bittersweet and I am sure I will be paying to play some of my favorite tracks later in the games life, content that has been included in the last two Forza games.

Shotguns are way too powerful from over 10 yards in BF4. They are not one shot sniper rifles.

Tappin away

Adding both of you right now

Hi guys I also have cod, forza and bf4. I still haven't opened bf4 I figured I would wait until I got bored with cod. Any way my gamertag is Lockman850 I normally play later in the evening. Anyone have a THP clan?

swing your swing

Hi guys I also have cod, forza and bf4. I still haven't opened bf4 I figured I would wait until I got bored with cod. Any way my gamertag is Lockman850 I normally play later in the evening. Anyone have a THP clan?

swing your swing

I don't think there is a clan yet but I think it might be time to start one

Tappin away

I don't think there is a clan yet but I think it might be time to start one

Tappin away

I'd gladly enjoy waxing in some COD in a THP clan. DMAC924 (gamer tag)

Xb1 BF4 clan made, see the thread for all info

Tappin away

Picked up my PS4 today. Is there a list of THP's who have a PS4 and their gamer tags? Mine is OhioMatt if anyone wants to add me. What games are everyone playing together? I'm guessing BF4 and CODG. PM any gamer tags so I can add you as a friend too.

Picked up my PS4 today. Is there a list of THP's who have a PS4 and their gamer tags? Mine is OhioMatt if anyone wants to add me. What games are everyone playing together? I'm guessing BF4 and CODG. PM any gamer tags so I can add you as a friend too.

Yup there is a ps4 thread. Throw your psn name in there and what games you're playing

Shotguns are way too powerful from over 10 yards in BF4. They are not one shot sniper rifles.

Tappin away

I watched a show where they showed just how effective shotguns truly are. With slugs they were hitting targets at 100 yards with deadly impact.

I haven't played BF4 but shotguns bugged me in the COD series until I saw that show.

I ate some french fries from McDonalds today and won a free month of Xbox Live Gold if anyone here wants the code PM me

That was fast...code officially has a new owner

I watched a show where they showed just how effective shotguns truly are. With slugs they were hitting targets at 100 yards with deadly impact.

I haven't played BF4 but shotguns bugged me in the COD series until I saw that show.

Here you go, obviously an exceptional shot and a slug but here a shotgun at 230 yards or 690 feet.

[video=youtube;nNTyCcip-ks]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNTyCcip-ks[/video]

Back